recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: What's for dinner?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's for dinner?

Started by calliope at 2013/07/25 03:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/26 01:32PM, Views: 18410, Replies: 883
    « 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:
    #801   2014/04/09 04:07PM
    Re: What's for dinner?
    calliope

I know HC hasn't been on the boards much and last week she was dealing with sick pups. You should email her and tell her to get back over here!
    I am retired. The girl that was hired was so experienced and already knew our management system that I won't get my 2 days. Ouch $$$$. So far I have not experienced the boredom everyone tells me to expect. But it has only been 1 1/2 weeks!

#802   2014/04/12 02:24PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: I know HC hasn't been on the boards much and last week she was dealing with sick pups. You should email her and tell her to get back over here!
    I am retired. The girl that was hired was so experienced and already knew our management system that I won't get my 2 days. Ouch $$$$. So far I have not experienced the boredom everyone tells me to expect. But it has only been 1 1/2 weeks!

CONGRATULATIONS Calliope on your retirement!I'm sorry about losing the two days though UGH!Why do things never go as expected?

I was actually worried that HC was having pup issues .I hope they feel better quickly poor pups.I hope everyone starts posting.I need inspiration and I am lazy.

Our weather is lovely lately but my husband is kindy grumpy and on vacation to help get my yard the way I like it for the summer.I have to sneak to get a few minutes on line.

Easter is nearly here I better get my meal plans in order and dozens of eggs filled.What will ALL of you be doing this Easter?

MISS YOU ALL!!!!

#803   2014/04/14 05:46AM
    calliope

I am going to my daughter's and it will be a very casual affair. My sister and her husband rented a house in Ft Lauderdale for a month, her son lives there, and we are all going down there for a few days. We aren't coming back until Saturday afternoon so we aren't doing a big deal for dinner. Ham, potato salad, pineapple casserole etc. Simple but good!

I am boarding 2 of my dogs and taking the oldest with me. I have never boarded before and am feeling bad about it!

Lucy you should email HC with your twitter name.

#804   2014/04/16 12:51PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: I am going to my daughter's and it will be a very casual affair. My sister and her husband rented a house in Ft Lauderdale for a month, her son lives there, and we are all going down there for a few days. We aren't coming back until Saturday afternoon so we aren't doing a big deal for dinner. Ham, potato salad, pineapple casserole etc. Simple but good!

I am boarding 2 of my dogs and taking the oldest with me. I have never boarded before and am feeling bad about it!

What is Pineapple casserole?I love Pineapple.We have never boarded our pup yet but will have to if we take an extended vacation.She is so scared of car rides I have never seen anything so sad.

I don;t have HC's email she may not like me on twitter I am a Brill shipper it is my main reason for tweeting!But I would love to hear from her I worry and miss my on line friends when they disappear.Seams to be a lot of that lately

My twitter name is lucyt@mothermission.

I hope you all have a great Easter!

#805   2014/04/16 01:22PM
    calliope

Quote LucyT:
    Quote calliope: I am going to my daughter's and it will be a very casual affair. My sister and her husband rented a house in Ft Lauderdale for a month, her son lives there, and we are all going down there for a few days. We aren't coming back until Saturday afternoon so we aren't doing a big deal for dinner. Ham, potato salad, pineapple casserole etc. Simple but good!

What is Pineapple casserole?I love Pineapple.We have never boarded our pup yet but will have to if we take an extended vacation.She is so scared of car rides I have never seen anything so sad.

I don;t have HC's email she may not like me on twitter I am a Brill shipper it is my main reason for tweeting!But I would love to hear from her I worry and miss my on line friends when they disappear.Seams to be a lot of that lately

Her email is under her avi. I don't think she watches B&B, just Days now.
    I just dropped the dogs off, how do parents leave kids at Daycares? Traumatic!
    We always have this casserole on Easter.
    1/2 c sugar
    3 tbsp flour
    3 eggs
    No 2 can of Dole unsweetened crushed pineapple
    4 slices cubed white bread
    1 stick melted butter
    Beat sugar, flour and eggs with a spoon. Add pineapple with juice. Pour into buttered casserole. Stir melted butter into bread cubes until bread is soaked with butter. Sprinkle bread cubes on top of casserole. Bake 1 hour at 350.
    I hope you have a great Easter! Enjoy!

#806   2014/04/16 07:07PM
    Violette_Soa...

Quote calliope:
    Quote LucyT:

1/2 c sugar
    3 tbsp flour
    3 eggs
    1 stick melted butter
    Beat sugar, flour and eggs with a spoon. Add pineapple with juice. Pour into buttered casserole. Stir melted butter into bread cubes until bread is soaked with butter. Sprinkle bread cubes on top of casserole. Bake 1 hour at 350.

Thank you for that recipe. Someone always makes it at my church and I've never gotten the recipe and made it on my own. I'm adding this to the shopping list.

Happy Easter!

#807   2014/04/17 04:46AM
    calliope

I hope you enjoy it Violette. Happy Easter!

#808   2014/04/18 07:22AM
    LucyT

Quote calliope:
    Quote LucyT:

1/2 c sugar
    3 tbsp flour
    3 eggs
    1 stick melted butter

This sounds very good I must try it!Thank you!I hope you are having the best time!

#809   2014/05/01 09:16AM
    LucyT

I miss the people who post in this thread!!!!This week we had steak fajitas,meatball sliders,baked cod fish/thank you HSC,tonight we are having chicken and dumplings.

Cali HSC found me on twitter I hope you are well and still enjoying your retirement.

#810   2014/07/11 05:03PM
    LucyT

HomeSickCajun said we might revive this thread soo I am eating cold chicken parm.tonight and tweeting ect...Yea Friday!

I bet someone is having some yummy seafood!?

« 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list