recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: What's for dinner?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's for dinner?

Started by calliope at 2013/07/25 03:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/26 01:32PM, Views: 17109, Replies: 883
    « 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 » »| page:
    #561   2013/11/29 05:42AM
    Re: What's for dinner?
    Homesick Cajun

Good morning all!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

Calliope, honey, you're making some of us worried now. Not like you to just disappear on us without a word. If you can, email me and let me know you're okay and so we'll stop worrying. Miss you much!

Lucy, forgot to mention in the dressing recipe, don't use Jiffy cornbread for that. It's too sweet. It's still good, but it's not real cornbread dressing that way. I've done it and much as I love Jiffy cornbread it's really not as good.

We had a great day, turkey with all the sides. This morning I feel like I ran a marathon trying to get everything ready. But it all turned out, so I'm tired but happy.

Now ready for some more football! LSU plays Arkansas this afternoon. Needless to say, looking forward to that!

Everybody have a great holiday weekend!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/29 05:43AM
    #562   2013/11/29 03:37PM
    LucyT

Quote Homesick Cajun: Good morning all!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

Calliope, honey, you're making some of us worried now. Not like you to just disappear on us without a word. If you can, email me and let me know you're okay and so we'll stop worrying. Miss you much!

Lucy, forgot to mention in the dressing recipe, don't use Jiffy cornbread for that. It's too sweet. It's still good, but it's not real cornbread dressing that way. I've done it and much as I love Jiffy cornbread it's really not as good.

We had a great day, turkey with all the sides. This morning I feel like I ran a marathon trying to get everything ready. But it all turned out, so I'm tired but happy.

Now ready for some more football! LSU plays Arkansas this afternoon. Needless to say, looking forward to that!

Everybody have a great holiday weekend!

I didn't use Jiffy I had some other brand on hand that my husband picked up.We always use Jiffy so that was lucky.

I am so stuffed and sleepy still.Everything was good pie crust a little to done but my family claimed they likes it better that way.

My husband and I took the kids to a 10:00 am movie today only $4.00 per person we only spent about $70.00.
    My husband and the 3 boys watched the new Hunger Games Catching Fire.They loved it.
    The 2 girls and I watched Frozen I LOVED IT!!!!! I really did!Adorable.

Caliope not to be a pest but I am missing and thinking about you.I hope you are enjoying the new grand baby.

I hope the rest of my treasured What's for dinner? group is also having a lovely weekend.

Tell me your favorite Thanksgiving left over recipes concoctions?

#563   2013/11/29 07:21PM
    calliope

Thank you guys for your concern. All is well with me and mine. I guess I broke a posting rule but I am back!
    Thanksgiving was great, missed my son but we had a fun food filled, love filled gathering. I am glad you all had a happy celebration too. Even though we sometimes forget it, there is always something in our lives to be grateful for.
    Missed posting with you and I will try to be good.

#564   2013/11/29 07:56PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: Thank you guys for your concern. All is well with me and mine. I guess I broke a posting rule but I am back!
    Thanksgiving was great, missed my son but we had a fun food filled, love filled gathering. I am glad you all had a happy celebration too. Even though we sometimes forget it, there is always something in our lives to be grateful for.

Calliope I am so glad you are back.I don't have many friends on the board.You STAY OUT of trouble! LOL

#565   2013/11/30 12:43AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope: Thank you guys for your concern. All is well with me and mine. I guess I broke a posting rule but I am back!

Well, looka here! Didn't see anything worthy of you getting your hand slapped but guess I missed it.

You think we were being a pest in here, check out the Y&R board, there's a search party out. LOL Although, I gotta admit, I was a driving force behind that too.

Whew! Relieved that's all it was.

Glad you're back! We missed you!

#566   2013/11/30 01:38AM
    Sinny

hey calliope.. you should email homesick cajun.. we have something we want to ask you

#567   2013/11/30 05:59AM
    calliope

Quote Sinny: hey calliope.. you should email homesick cajun.. we have something we want to ask you

I don't have the email address. I thought about emailing but I have no addresses.

#568   2013/11/30 06:24AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope:
    Quote Sinny: hey calliope.. you should email homesick cajun.. we have something we want to ask you

I don't have the email address. I thought about emailing but I have no addresses.

Calliope, look under my avatar, the option to email me is there. If you have trouble let me know.

#569   2013/11/30 07:12AM
    calliope

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote calliope:

Calliope, look under my avatar, the option to email me is there. If you have trouble let me know.

Ah! I looked for it last week, I guess when you can't sign in the option is gone.

#570   2013/11/30 07:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote calliope:

Ah! I looked for it last week, I guess when you can't sign in the option is gone.

I wondered about that. If it doesn't work I set up a throw away one I'll post here. Just let me know.

« 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list