recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: What's for dinner?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's for dinner?

Started by calliope at 2013/07/25 03:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/12 10:23AM, Views: 15879, Replies: 878
    « 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:
    #421   2013/10/15 05:52AM
    Re: What's for dinner?
    Homesick Cajun

Calliope, we finally got around to catching up on the Blacklist. The guy I think you're talking about played the FBI guy that was mostly on the computer in what looked like a coffee shop. Right?

Anyway, I don't know if he'll be back or not, but the series is on going so he certainly could be. It wasn't a two-parter though. They wrapped it up.

Needless to say, don't know where you fell asleep. LOL But, it ended with a party for Elizabeth Keen's husband home from the hospital. But the main thing at the end, it was revealed that the FBI is now spying on her. The red headed FBI guy, can't remember his name, doesn't trust her, for some reason, not really clear on that part. So, just have to wait and see, but I'm really starting to like that show. The pilot was a little too violent for me, but overall I'm enjoying the show!

#422   2013/10/15 05:52AM
    Homesick Cajun

Sorry, I'm having a double post day! LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 05:53AM
    #423   2013/10/15 07:29AM
    calliope

Quote Homesick Cajun: Calliope, we finally got around to catching up on the Blacklist. The guy I think you're talking about played the FBI guy that was mostly on the computer in what looked like a coffee shop. Right?

Anyway, I don't know if he'll be back or not, but the series is on going so he certainly could be. It wasn't a two-parter though. They wrapped it up.

Needless to say, don't know where you fell asleep. LOL But, it ended with a party for Elizabeth Keen's husband home from the hospital. But the main thing at the end, it was revealed that the FBI is now spying on her. The red headed FBI guy, can't remember his name, doesn't trust her, for some reason, not really clear on that part. So, just have to wait and see, but I'm really starting to like that show. The pilot was a little too violent for me, but overall I'm enjoying the show!

Thanks Homesick! It was very good last night. Kinda creepy but good. I like creepy...usually!

#424   2013/10/15 07:32AM
    calliope

Quote LucyT: My husband must not hate my cooking enough I burnt burgers on the grill this weekend and fries in the house he claimed to like them that way.

We had N.Y. strips Cesar salad and roasted garlic potatoes from a box that was so disgusting .I never make boxed potatoes and now I know why!

We also had Italian beef and chips from the pizza place those where good!

Tonight I want to fix some pork tenderloins I bought they are cut thin so if anyone reads this please tell me how!!!!

Lucy, a Piccata sauce would be good. After you BRIEFLY cook the thin pork you just deglaze the pan with chicken broth or white wine, cook for a bit, add lemon, broth and capers. You would have to look it up online. I have no recipe to follow!

#425   2013/10/15 12:01PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope:
    Quote LucyT: My husband must not hate my cooking enough I burnt burgers on the grill this weekend and fries in the house he claimed to like them that way.

We had N.Y. strips Cesar salad and roasted garlic potatoes from a box that was so disgusting .I never make boxed potatoes and now I know why!

We also had Italian beef and chips from the pizza place those where good!

Tonight I want to fix some pork tenderloins I bought they are cut thin so if anyone reads this please tell me how!!!!

Lucy, a Piccata sauce would be good. After you BRIEFLY cook the thin pork you just deglaze the pan with chicken broth or white wine, cook for a bit, add lemon, broth and capers. You would have to look it up online. I have no recipe to follow!

thank YOU Calliope. I ended up marinating them with a bottle oF garlic and herb and broiling them.The family really liked them.I fixed calypso's sides it was a good dinner.I don't know what we will have tonight.I wish we didn't need to eat

#426   2013/10/15 12:04PM
    LucyT

Quote Homesick Cajun: Good morning!

Calypso, that sounds sooo good! We eat pork alot, in fact probably tomorrow night. Not a tenderloin though, a pork shoulder roast that DH picked up on sale. When I was cleaning it, I know why it was on sale! Ended up throwing a lot out!

Lucy, when you said your husband was going to start cooking, I was looking for him to post in here! LOL Good to see you!

Over the weekend we had BBQ rib tips, baked beans and garlic bread.

Last night London Broil and baked potatoes.

Everybody have a great day!

He stands behind me on twitter, LOL.I would miss you all to much!I thought I had been abandoned this weekend with out you all!

#427   2013/10/15 01:52PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote LucyT:

Calypso, that sounds sooo good! We eat pork alot, in fact probably tomorrow night. Not a tenderloin though, a pork shoulder roast that DH picked up on sale. When I was cleaning it, I know why it was on sale! Ended up throwing a lot out!

Lucy, when you said your husband was going to start cooking, I was looking for him to post in here! LOL Good to see you!

He stands behind me on twitter, LOL.I would miss you all to much!I thought I had been abandoned this weekend with out you all!

I'm sorry. This time of year the weekends are so busy for us. We love football so that takes up almost all of our free time, but I promise I'll try to do better.

#428   2013/10/15 01:57PM
    LucyT

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote LucyT:

I'm sorry. This time of year the weekends are so busy for us. We love football so that takes up almost all of our free time, but I promise I'll try to do better.

I didn't mean to cause guilt.I figured long weekend for some!Columbus day and all.I wanted to go camping but my husband had to work.

#429   2013/10/15 02:08PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote LucyT:

I didn't mean to cause guilt.I figured long weekend for some!Columbus day and all.I wanted to go camping but my husband had to work.

LOL Oh, honey, I'm Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything!

#430   2013/10/16 12:46AM
    LucyT

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote LucyT:

LOL Oh, honey, I'm Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything!

I know what you mean!We should start a new thread.Silly ways to feel guilty!

« 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list