recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: What happened to the lounge?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to the lounge?

Started by calliope at 2013/06/25 05:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/06 09:42PM, Views: 972, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/28 03:19PM
    Re: What happened to the lounge?
    LucyT

I am here Hi,I only found the lounge thanks to the Y&R board.I haven't checked out many threads yet but it looks like a fun place now that I know about it.I know calliope has a great round steak reciepe posted.I'll be over there to thank you in a few calliope

#12   2013/07/28 09:42PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: I love auto correct!

How do you use auto correct?I need it!

#13   2013/07/30 06:54PM
    calliope

Sometimes auto correct is great for spelling but it often puts in words you don't mean to use. Especially on my phone if I text. When you type another word might come up because the computer thinks it's so smart that it knows what you mean. Often it doesn't and it can be funny or embarrassing!

#14   2013/07/30 07:30PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: Sometimes auto correct is great for spelling but it often puts in words you don't mean to use. Especially on my phone if I text. When you type another word might come up because the computer thinks it's so smart that it knows what you mean. Often it doesn't and it can be funny or embarrassing!

Oh now I feel stupid I can not spell and it drives me crazy so I thought maybe I could use it but I didn't know how Thank you

I bet you all are having a good laugh right now.

#15   2013/07/31 12:30PM
    LucyT

Quote metalchica: i think the lounge is hard to find. i sent an email to admin wishing for a lounge, and they said you guys already had one. they sent me the link. you get newbies coming on every day-maybe if it was easier to find, might make a difference.

We need to spread the directions around I think.Hows summer in your part of the world?

Do you play guitar?

#16   2013/07/31 11:57PM
    2577Echo

I am delighted to see some new posters showing interest in the Lounge. I really used to enjoy it, and there were some great threads. I miss a lot of the long-time posters, even the ones with whom I did not always agree. The best thing was that I noticed a poster in one of the threads who seemed to have a background very similar to mine. Two very nice posters put me in touch with her, and indeed, we were born in the same city, and she lived several years in my Mom's hometown, where I moved when I was ten and had been visiting since I was tiny. We shared some great experiences and played "Do you know" and "Do you remember". She was my link with "home", and I discovered she passed away last December, which saddened me.

Even if we are all somewhat anonymous, this can be a great place to meet nice people.

#17   2013/08/01 10:08AM
    LucyT

Quote 2577Echo: I am delighted to see some new posters showing interest in the Lounge. I really used to enjoy it, and there were some great threads. I miss a lot of the long-time posters, even the ones with whom I did not always agree. The best thing was that I noticed a poster in one of the threads who seemed to have a background very similar to mine. Two very nice posters put me in touch with her, and indeed, we were born in the same city, and she lived several years in my Mom's hometown, where I moved when I was ten and had been visiting since I was tiny. We shared some great experiences and played "Do you know" and "Do you remember". She was my link with "home", and I discovered she passed away last December, which saddened me.

Even if we are all somewhat anonymous, this can be a great place to meet nice people.

on-line can be a scary place.I feel like I need to be guarded with what I say but it is also a fun place and I can tell their are so many posters I would love to chat with in my everyday life.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

#18   2014/09/06 09:42PM
    Magic66

:~ It looks like the Lounging section is becoming the soap section.I thought the lounge was designed to give us a break from the soaps.Oh well I guess some posters need to break out with some interesting topics.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list