recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: What happened to the lounge?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to the lounge?

Started by calliope at 2013/06/25 05:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/06 09:42PM, Views: 1166, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/25 05:44PM
    What happened to the lounge?
    calliope

I have not been on much in the last year and the lounge is so different! What happened? It used to be full of fun stuff and good discussions. It seems no one comes here any more. Did something chase everyone away?

#2   2013/06/26 10:45AM
    Re: What happened to the lounge?
    2577Echo

I have wondered that myself. I used to post here more than on any MB for a particular soap. I remember the Y&R Buddies thread very well, and others that I really liked. Yes, it was heated sometimes, but I really enjoyed the discussions. I didn't agree sometimes, but that was part of the fun, seeing other people's opinions and points of view. I also loved the thread about posters' opinions on books they recommended or wanted to read. Waaah!

#3   2013/06/26 07:38PM
    calliope

I wish I could remember the name of the poster who kept the games going. And the discussions were great. Sometime contentious sometimes funny.

#4   2013/06/30 01:44PM
    lynnw

Hi everyone...I haven't been here in forever. The lounge was where I first started posting and I remember both of you. You're right that things have slowed down lots here. I hope you've both been doing good. We've had tons of rain this spring and are getting it yet again today. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/30 01:50PM
    #5   2013/07/02 10:54AM
    chychy65

hey all, the lounge, was where i first started posting also.. met alot of great folks, and played games, had discussions... did my daily thread, which im glad all enjoyed... just popping in, one of the oldtimers... lol, said there was a comment... everyone have a safe 4th... and eat something good... heck im hungry now.... as always.... muah!!!! BE BLESSED NOT STRESSED!

#6   2013/07/02 06:57PM
    calliope

I remember the daily threads. I read them daily!! It was very lively in hear and now it looks like threads don't move for days. Lynne, we have had lots of rain here in FL. Summertime brings daily storms but they usually pour and then pass on. Lately it has just pored and hung around for hours. Hop the 4th is drier.

#7   2013/07/02 06:58PM
    calliope

I love auto correct!

#8   2013/07/04 04:58AM
    lynnw

Quote calliope: I remember the daily threads. I read them daily!! It was very lively in hear and now it looks like threads don't move for days. Lynne, we have had lots of rain here in FL. Summertime brings daily storms but they usually pour and then pass on. Lately it has just pored and hung around for hours. Hop the 4th is drier.

It appears everyone up and down the East coast has had lots of rain this year. I heard last night on tv that in the last 30 days, 26 it has rained at some point during the day. Who knows, next year, it may be bone dry like a couple years ago.
    I hope everyone has a happy and safe July 4th.

#9   2013/07/28 03:07PM
    metalchica

i think the lounge is hard to find. i sent an email to admin wishing for a lounge, and they said you guys already had one. they sent me the link. you get newbies coming on every day-maybe if it was easier to find, might make a difference.

#10   2013/07/28 03:18PM
    calliope

I am glad you found it Metalchica! I think lots of people don't scroll down past the soaps so they don't see it. Glad you did!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list