recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Walking Dead!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Walking Dead!

Started by Qu33nTeelovesAdam at 2013/03/24 03:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 01:17PM, Views: 900, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/07 11:44AM
    Re: The Walking Dead!
    calliope

So excited for WDs return! I like Darryl a lot too. I am curious about how Carl will end up this season. He is becoming a seasoned killer.
    I forget...does Darryl know that Rick sent Carol away? I think I will spend Sunday watching the lead up to the new one.

#12   2014/02/13 05:32AM
    notodo

Wow! The new season's premiere was intense eapecially Karl's dialogue with his unconscious father and going on a solo adventure, fighting the walkers. It had me bellowing "look behind you". Lol

Didn't think Rick was dead because he didn't morph. But that raspy, wheezing breathing gave me the geebees lol

Nice to receive background on Michonne. I felt her pain......

Looking forward to next week

#13   2014/02/13 08:13AM
    calliope

It was good to get background on Michon, somehow I never thought of her as a mom!
    Carl has certainly changed from that little boy we first met. I am also glad he found it's not so easy without his dad. I hated the smart mouth way he talked to Rick but happy he had that revelation.

#14   2014/02/13 04:40PM
    notodo

Calliope---hello there

Yes, Karl was full of anger . it's been building up inside him and he finally reached his threshold and needed release. He's lost so many people he loved in a short period of time and had to grow up abruptly in order to survive. Fortunately and miraculously, this young man still has his sanity, not knowing if he will survive in the next minute.

Michonne develop this tough veneer and so far has paid off in survival.

I wonder why the others hadn't used her techniques while on a hunt for food and supplies. Like spreading the inside of the walkers all over their bodies to throw off their scents (remember Michonne discovered that by accident in a past epi)....heck chop the upper extremities off and remove entire mouth and teeth and chain them along .
    If she hadn't share this with them, she should.

I betcha Judith is still alive ......

Can't wait to see the other characters. They should have had a plan B just in case they were split up again. (Somewhere to meet )

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 04:44PM
    #15   2014/02/17 09:36AM
    calliope

Good show last night! Now we know where most everyone is.
    I think Carl has met his match in that Lizzie. I really think she was about to smother Judith to keep her quiet. And then the bunnies!
    Anxious to see what this Terminus is. Good or not so good!

#16   2014/02/19 05:53AM
    notodo

Quote calliope: Good show last night! Now we know where most everyone is.
    I think Carl has met his match in that Lizzie. I really think she was about to smother Judith to keep her quiet. And then the bunnies!
    Anxious to see what this Terminus is. Good or not so good!

Hi Calliope

I saw the show but had too many distractions. I don't remember any rabbits. Was that in the beginning, middle or what. But I need to watch it again!

I thought Lizzie was smothering the baby as well. I mean she wouldn't move at all when her sister was trying to alert her about the oncoming walkers. I'm like "ohhh no, we have a baby killer now"....Honestly, taking care of a baby during times like that is beyond ovwerwhelming. Love the way Glenn put on that armor and pushed himself through the crowd of walkers, as if he were Hercules... Suprise he didn't get bitten, but hey this is T.V.

Carol is back...Yippie! She came just in time for those girls, and possibly saving Judidth's life....

Now, that was a crass remark by Daryl when he said "look at where faith got your father" (something like that)

This santuary prob will be demonized...but like the prison, annihilation may not be impossible...We shall see

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 05:58AM
    #17   2014/02/19 09:43AM
    calliope

I didn't catch the rabbits at first. I couldn't tell what the camera was focusing on but The Talking Dead brought it up afterwards and I realized what it was.
    Darryl is angry about poor Herschel.
    Traveling with that baby is going to be hard! Btw, where did they get the milk that was in the bottle they gave her?

#18   2014/02/19 10:00AM
    notodo

Good question Calliope. Since they weren't on the bus, maybe someone went back inside the prison to get baby's food (milk). Either that or they found it along the way (vacant house or store) and it was done off camera

Who knows cause Tyrese certainly not lactating....

#19   2014/02/19 12:40PM
    Choo Choo

I don't remember Glen and Maggie getting married..
    When did that happen??

So glad Carol is back..She is so different to the meek Carol we met at the start...

#20   2014/02/19 01:17PM
    notodo

Quote Choo Choo: I don't remember Glen and Maggie getting married..
    When did that happen??

So glad Carol is back..She is so different to the meek Carol we met at the start...

Heyyyy Choo Choo (bellowing with joy)!
    I'm so glad you made it.

No Glen and Maggie didn't get married, not legally anyway. Maybe mentally. I believe Glen was speaking from his heart. Heck, nothing illegal and no laws to honor anymore when you have immortals dominating the mortals....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list