recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Walking Dead!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Walking Dead!

Started by Qu33nTeelovesAdam at 2013/03/24 03:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 01:17PM, Views: 962, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/24 03:41PM
    The Walking Dead!
    Qu33nTeelove...

Any of you posters watch TWD? I love this show... One of the best shows on TV..

My fav is Glen and Daryl.. 2 1/2 hours til walkers.....

I just thought id sgare my love gor this series....

#2   2013/04/04 12:40PM
    Re: The Walking Dead!
    calliope

I love TWD! Never miss it. What did you think of the finale? Rick needs to get a hand on Carl, something bad is surely going to happen! The Governor's actions took me by surprise...but I guess they shouldn't have. Anxiously awaiting next season!

#3   2013/11/18 09:28AM
    calliope

So far this season has been excellent. New twists with the virus and heee's back last night! I do love the characters on this show!

#4   2013/11/18 04:23PM
    notodo

The governor had a heart before it turned to stone. 11-17-13 episode shared some insight on the governor's past. Looking forward to next weeks's epi for further 411 on the governor. It was a refreshing break from the prison's s/l

I wonder if we will see Carol again , as human!

I hope so....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/18 04:26PM
    #5   2013/11/18 07:25PM
    calliope

I am sure Carol will show up again. But with who? I was happy to venture out of the prison for awhile too!

#6   2013/11/19 03:22AM
    pemi

I was happy to find a thread on this show. Been there from the beginning and it's only getting better. I loved this past episode about the Governor's travels since wiping out his "army". I think for the first time they actually made me feel sympathy for this character. Will he be redeemed??? I don't know, but I wonder if he goes back to the prison because he wants to join the group to protect his new "family".

#7   2013/12/04 09:26AM
    calliope

That was a heck of a finale! I was totally surprised about the Governor. And where is Judith?

#8   2014/01/12 04:30PM
    JaNell36

I personally dont think the Govner is dead. We never got to see his 'so-called' death shot.

At least Judith and Lori didnt die like they did in the comic book! Cant wait til 2/8/14... My Sundays dont seem complete without TWD

#9   2014/01/12 06:29PM
    calliope

Can't wait either! Now I have Sunday conflict. Downton Abbey, Walking Dead and I want to see that new True Detective. Don't know if the DVR records more than one at a time! Trying it now and watching Golden Globes.

#10   2014/02/03 01:07PM
    metalchica

This is my fave show on the planet-cant wait to watch again. My son bought me a Darryl Dixon bobblehead-and a book about the governor that leads up to Woodbury.
    I am a Darryl and Michon fan.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list