recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Once Upon A Time Fans (Second Season)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Once Upon A Time Fans (Second Season)

Started by notodo at 2012/09/28 05:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/10 07:16AM, Views: 2173, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/03/14 06:30AM
    Re: Once Upon A Time Fans (Second Season)
    notodo

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote yvonnesea: Why isn't Once Upon a Time one of the shows updated on the site?

I AGREE!! I said the same thing to Chrissi when she was talking spoilers and such ages ago. The use to do a spoiler thing once a quarter for prime time shows like Being Human uk and usa and PLL they don't need Dirty Soap or anyone know what Desiere and Fashion House are and Ugly bettyis gone long gone. SO they need to add to the List of shows and delete off some.

Last nights show was SPECTACULAR. So much to think about. I feel bad for Mary Margaret. I didn't expect that she would go through with it.

I knew Cora wasn't going to go through with her plan with Rumple but I was like him thinking was she playing him al lthis time. It surprised me that she took her own heart and said it was her weakness, so I guess she did love him.

Girl! I did not see that coming...Cora and Rumple! He was quite smitten with her! No wonder that woman is soooo evil, she has no heart (literally)...LOL

I missed some parts of that.....What was that "candle" that he gave snow for Cora's heart?

Wondering what would have happened to Rumple if Snow had only given Regina the heart as it was.

Great episode as always.....I need to watch my fav shows without distractions (alone)!

#12   2013/03/18 11:17AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote notodo:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote yvonnesea: Why isn't Once Upon a Time one of the shows updated on the site?

I AGREE!! I said the same thing to Chrissi when she was talking spoilers and such ages ago. The use to do a spoiler thing once a quarter for prime time shows like Being Human uk and usa and PLL they don't need Dirty Soap or anyone know what Desiere and Fashion House are and Ugly bettyis gone long gone. SO they need to add to the List of shows and delete off some.

Last nights show was SPECTACULAR. So much to think about. I feel bad for Mary Margaret. I didn't expect that she would go through with it.

I knew Cora wasn't going to go through with her plan with Rumple but I was like him thinking was she playing him al lthis time. It surprised me that she took her own heart and said it was her weakness, so I guess she did love him.

Girl! I did not see that coming...Cora and Rumple! He was quite smitten with her! No wonder that woman is soooo evil, she has no heart (literally)...LOL

I missed some parts of that.....What was that "candle" that he gave snow for Cora's heart?

Wondering what would have happened to Rumple if Snow had only given Regina the heart as it was.

Great episode as always.....I need to watch my fav shows without distractions (alone)!

The episode prior to this one -Snow was young and her mom was dying and the maid from DowntonAbbey that was tossed out the window -she told Snow that Snow's mom talked to a fairy and 'magic' could help her get better -the blue fairy that Snow met was CORA in disguise and she gave her that candle and told her to light it and say the name of the person she wanted saved --BUT all magic has consequences that to save a life she would end up taking a life.

I HOPE YOU WATCHED YESTERDAYS! I am doing so now on ABC App. The way storybrooke came to be and GRAHAM the sherrif is on. Loved this guy, that voice...oh la laaaaa

YES Rumple was very much in love and smitten which I thought she was just as smitten but her ambition & hate of course won out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/18 11:19AM
    #13   2013/03/28 06:57AM
    allmylovingdays

I missed sunday's again only caught the part where August was lying there wooden and tried to tell Emma something and then he died only for the blue fairy to come and grant him that one wish if he was true, brave and selfless....but I knew the secret just had to be about Tamara!! I didn't know that the whole show revealed she was involved all along.

#14   2013/04/10 07:25PM
    allmylovingdays

Article on get glue about OUAT

oncewonderland.com/once-upon-a-time-season-2-titles-for-the-remaining-4-episodes... />

Once Upon a Time Season 2 Titles For the Remaining 4 Episodes
    Written by headadmin // April 9, 2013

once upon a time+season 2 titles

Once Upon a Time Season 2 Titles For the Remaining 4 Episodes

once wonderland+adam horowitz+eddie kitsisHere are the season 2 titles for the remaining four Once Upon a Time episodes. They may provide us with some insight into the rest of the season.

Episode 2×19-4/21/2013 “Lacey’, and will mostly center, it seems, on Belle as it is her name in this present time world. It will also be time to celebrate Henry’s birthday, and from the promo pictures from this episode, the ending looks to be a bit of a shocker. As for the remaining three, here we go!

Episode 2×20-4/28/2013 “The Evil Queen” That may be an indication that evil Regina is back. Sounds like she’ son the warpath again seeking vengeance for Snow White tricking her into killing her Mother, Cora. Just how evil will she become? And how far will she go?

Episode 2×21-5/5/2013 “The Second Star To the Right” Here comes the Peter Pan storyline teased by Adam Horowitz and Eddie Kitsis , co-creators and executive producers of Once Upon a Time, during Paleyfest last month. This one ought to be fun. We should see a lot of Hook and Baelfire in this one.

Episode 2×22-5/12/2013 ”And Straight on ’til Morning” More Hook! More Baelfire! More Regina tantrums! And I’m sure, more cliffhangers leading into season 3.

Once Upon a Time: The Price of Magic Special Airing 4/14/2013 Press Release

All I know is, this hiatus has been way too long. At least it feels like that to me. The show creators are doing a very fine job of keeping us in excruciating suspense. I never thought I could enjoy being strung along, but they make it such fun! And now, the waiting to see not only what the much anticipated spinoff Once Upon a Time In Wonderland will be all about, but also if it will be picked up.They.Are.Killing.Me! So batten down the hatches and hang on! The final four episodes are almost here! And after that? Well-it’s going to be a long summer.

#15   2013/09/27 07:00PM
    allmylovingdays

I'm ready for SUNDAY!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/27 07:01PM
    #16   2013/11/18 09:13AM
    notodo

OMGosh...last night's (11-17-13) epi was explosive but I had a few distractions. I will watch again and post afterwards. Gonna watch it again (without distractions) on demand sometimes today (tonight). Looking forward to discussing this epi with any interested fans....

My mouth dropped a couple of times......This was one of the best episodes ever...............

I tip my hat to the writers of Once Upon a Time

#17   2013/11/18 04:40PM
    11-17-13 Once Upon a Time
    notodo

One would think the collaboration of the Dark One and Queen's powers would be more than enough to stop Peter Pan.

Speaking of Peter Pan, I didn't see that coming : he's Rumple's father ....Woozer!

Now, the The Dark One is imprisoned in Pandora's Box! I have no doubt that he will be released eventually, perhaps by the love of his life, Belle or Emma's powers. But we will see him again (heck we better)

Loving this show and the writing keeps you wanting more. Sadly, next episode is in two weeks.

#18   2013/12/03 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote notodo: One would think the collaboration of the Dark One and Queen's powers would be more than enough to stop Peter Pan.

Speaking of Peter Pan, I didn't see that coming : he's Rumple's father ....Woozer!

Now, the The Dark One is imprisoned in Pandora's Box! I have no doubt that he will be released eventually, perhaps by the love of his life, Belle or Emma's powers. But we will see him again (heck we better)

Loving this show and the writing keeps you wanting more. Sadly, next episode is in two weeks.

WHERE have you been notodo!!!!! and then this latest -I did sort of see it coming when he popped up in the cabin with Henry but I thought maybe he would possess his body sort of like share it but NOOOOOO instead he totally took his place and left Henry behind on Neverland. OMG

I loved finally seeing the backstory to Henry's adoption and that she put herself under a spell. WOW.

Did you see Ginnefer is pregnant in real life with Josh's baby. I thought I could see the baby bump when she was holding Henry at the hospital. There's a photo of Snow in costume on the internet and you can see the bump but it works because I am sure she is there with the Prince in a flashback prior to the queen's spell falling on their realm.

#19   2013/12/16 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

WHoa I don't even know what to make of this crazy new OUAT. Emma and Henry have been together since his birth and all the others never came to this alternate universe instead were always still in their own realm. HOW did our lovely Hook get out and he remembers and is trying to get EMMA's help?!! plus didn't you think -Rumple was going to cut off his hand to displace that cuff that Peter put on him. AND NOW we have to wait until March 2014???!!!

#20   2014/03/10 07:16AM
    : Once Upon A Time Fans (3-10-14)
    notodo

Ok didn't see all the episode last night, so I'm going to have to watch it, first chance I get

But where is Mr. Gold?

And how was Captain Hook able to be at two places at once (Emma and with Snowhite and the others)

Allmylovingdays...where are you lady!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/10 07:18AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list