recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Once Upon A Time Fans (Second Season)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Once Upon A Time Fans (Second Season)

Started by notodo at 2012/09/28 05:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/10 07:16AM, Views: 2231, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/28 05:45AM
    Once Upon A Time Fans (Second Season)
    notodo

Premiere of Once Upon a Time is this Sunday 9-30-12 so mark your calendars!

I'm so looking forward to the second season! Looks like the Queen's powers will be restored (from ending of season one)!

#2   2012/10/01 07:30AM
    Re: Once Upon A Time Fans (Second Season)
    notodo

Wow! Great premiere!

I guess Snow said she wasn't going to be separated from her daughter again! The way she jumped into that hat was good drama!

Love myself some Mr Gold/rumplestiltskin (?). I'm sure he will come up with another plan for the Queen's retribution!

LOL...the mayor thought sure her powers will work when the others came to kill her....funny!

Looking forward to next week!

#3   2012/10/20 10:09AM
    allmylovingdays

notodo -I'm loving Once Upon A Time just as much as you are and really think that this year they even stepped it up a knotch. I've always loved who they cast for Snow/MaryMargret and James/Prince Charming and hey no one and I mean NO ONE could take the role of the EvilStepMotherQueen Regina but Lana Parilla. I still don't feel sympathy for her even though they tried to show us that she did try to get away from the Snow's home. When they brought us Sleeping Beauty and Mulan I applauded the choices and Philip (yummmy to bad he was a shortlived character) and I can't wait for Captain Hooks episode tomorrow another YUMMMMYY!

but there is more to the show then the looks. Each week I fall more in love with the characters. We found out last week how Snow was given the gift from her mother in law of Emma. I knew that was going to happen but didn't know that Lancelot helped and then BOOM the man we thought was Lancelot currently was really Regina's MOM! ACCCHHHHH And now we see too that the King is living in the same town and just caught sight of James with Henry.

I need to come here after watching the episodes and gush.

I loved seeing the MadHatter again.

Wondering what happened to Pinnochio. I feel the he was healed but did he get away?

#4   2012/10/21 01:08PM
    notodo

Allmylovingdays

Hello hun! I was hoping I would read you on this thread! I have been going back and forth on the days thread just to inform you of this thread but no luck! I asked Little bear via email about you and she told me that you were taking a break from DOOL thread. So welcome back my friend!

I'm so looking forward to tonight's epi with Captain hook! Looks like rumplestilkskin is a prisoner on the ship!

Yes Regina's mom is three times diabolic! Makes the queen look like Cinderella....LOL...speaking of which, don't think we have seen Cincerella's character yet...that's O.k we have some time!

The Queen (Mayor) decided not to cause any trouble for NOW because of her love for Henry. I'm sure that won't last long!

If you know of anyone who watches the show, please ask them to join our thread so we can get this party started!

Chat with you later "deary"

#5   2012/10/22 05:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Great Article and photos in EW this week about Once Upon a Time

www.hypable.com/2012/10/21/once-upon-a-time-scans-of-ew-articles-photoshoot/

Snow Whites wig alone is worth $10,000.

Most everyone I know that watched Once Upon a Time stays away from posting online and I know why now. So I can't brign anyone to the party sorry notodo.

Yesterdays show sort of fell flat for me. I hated Milah? Rumple's wife. I was glad when he took her heart. I didn't like Hook at all despite his good looks.

I missed Snow/MaryMargaret & Emma.

#6   2012/10/22 06:18AM
    notodo

Allmylovingdays

Hey lady! Thanks for the 411 on the show. I will check that link out later!

Um...Is there a reason why many not post on line about there fav shows...just asking if you don't mind!

Rumple is my fav character even more so now since more has been disclosed about his history! Yes, the wife's deception was totally reprehensible! She not only abandoned her husband but her child as well to be with another man!
    So I was also glad that Rumple literally ripped out her heart. Girl, I was actually cheering Rumple on especially when Rumple was about to obtain his Revenge on the Captain!

Now the evil Queen and Captain Hook are on their way to Storybrooke to create havoc (should be interesting)!

I missed Snow and Emma as well.....but I somehow figured that Rumple was a coward hiding behind his power but didn't know why until last night's epi. Bell is so good for him! But I don't want him to make a 360 and become this totally transformed person. I want to continue to see the evilness but shrewd person in him as well (great actor)

The guy that played Captain Hook was SEXY...LOL..those eyes...those eyes.....

The fusion of fairytales in a different light is clever indeed. I tip my hat to the writers and creators of this show!

#7   2012/10/22 06:31AM
    notodo

Oops forgot to comment

Snow's wig is $10,0000..... What the heck! I must read this article! Why in the world would they want to invest that much money in a prop! Wasted money!

Now, when I see her with that wig on I will be literally be shaking my head....LOL

Have a great day Allmy!

#8   2013/02/01 06:54AM
    allmylovingdays

NO NEW ONCE until February 10th!!! ARGH

While looking I found this article on Bing-- executive producers really do listen to fans. We know that a good many supporters out there of “Once Upon a Time” have been clamoring to see some sort of episode that traces back to the origins of some of their favorite characters; and now, it appears as though we are finally going to have just that.

Multiple sources have confirmed to us that the upcoming 17th episode of season 2 is going to be entitled “Welcome to Storybrooke,” and given the recent announcement that Jamie Dorman is going to be coming back for an episode as Sheriff Graham, it is pretty easy for us to assume one thing: this will be an episode that helps to chronicle some of the early days of these fairytale characters in the tiny Maine town.

#9   2013/03/10 10:16PM
    yvonnesea

Why isn't Once Upon a Time one of the shows updated on the site?

#10   2013/03/11 07:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote yvonnesea: Why isn't Once Upon a Time one of the shows updated on the site?

I AGREE!! I said the same thing to Chrissi when she was talking spoilers and such ages ago. The use to do a spoiler thing once a quarter for prime time shows like Being Human uk and usa and PLL they don't need Dirty Soap or anyone know what Desiere and Fashion House are and Ugly bettyis gone long gone. SO they need to add to the List of shows and delete off some.

Last nights show was SPECTACULAR. So much to think about. I feel bad for Mary Margaret. I didn't expect that she would go through with it.

I knew Cora wasn't going to go through with her plan with Rumple but I was like him thinking was she playing him al lthis time. It surprised me that she took her own heart and said it was her weakness, so I guess she did love him.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list