recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Army Wives!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Army Wives!!!!

Started by Born4AMC at 2007/07/07 03:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/13 12:09AM, Views: 3119, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/07 03:48PM
    Army Wives!!!!
    Born4AMC

Ok I know a few posts back I started a topic bout the show Army Wives... well some of u like the show & others didn't but I was wondering 4 the people last time said they didnt like the show, has it grown on u yet?
    Last weeks almost made me cry!! I love Army Wives & I can't wait till 2marrow night!

#2   2007/07/07 03:54PM
    Re: Army Wives!!!!
    happi

Quote Born4AMC: Ok I know a few posts back I started a topic bout the show Army Wives... well some of u like the show & others didn't but I was wondering 4 the people last time said they didnt like the show, has it grown on u yet?
    Last weeks almost made me cry!! I love Army Wives & I can't wait till 2marrow night!

I missed last weeks ( we were on vacation) I'll watch tomorrow!

#3   2007/07/07 04:37PM
    Born4AMC

Quote happi:
    Quote Born4AMC: Ok I know a few posts back I started a topic bout the show Army Wives... well some of u like the show & others didn't but I was wondering 4 the people last time said they didnt like the show, has it grown on u yet?

I missed last weeks ( we were on vacation) I'll watch tomorrow!

Good!

#4   2007/07/07 04:41PM
    happi

I have to say I like all the wives, but I like Roxy and Pam
    the best..

#5   2007/07/07 05:17PM
    Born4AMC

Quote happi: I have to say I like all the wives, but I like Roxy and Pam
    the best..

Yes !! I totally like them 2gether!

#6   2007/07/09 01:55PM
    happi

it was good last night.. i felt bad for trever hurting his knee like that.. and i'm glad that Frank found out about Jeremy hitting his Mom ( Denise) I hope Jeremy gets help because if he hit his mother, who to say he won't hit another female ( or anyone) I think Frank did the right thing by kicking him out.. He'll get his crap together!
    JMO

#7   2007/07/09 02:58PM
    switzerland

It is rare for me to like EVERYONE in the cast but with this show, I do!

#8   2007/07/09 04:38PM
    Born4AMC

Quote happi: it was good last night.. i felt bad for trever hurting his knee like that.. and i'm glad that Frank found out about Jeremy hitting his Mom ( Denise) I hope Jeremy gets help because if he hit his mother, who to say he won't hit another female ( or anyone) I think Frank did the right thing by kicking him out.. He'll get his crap together!
    JMO

I just watched last nights Army Wives, I can't wait till next week when Jeremy & is it Evelynn? Have sex, what is that girl thinking...hes trouble! O my!

#9   2007/07/09 05:20PM
    happi

Quote Born4AMC:
    Quote happi: it was good last night.. i felt bad for trever hurting his knee like that.. and i'm glad that Frank found out about Jeremy hitting his Mom ( Denise) I hope Jeremy gets help because if he hit his mother, who to say he won't hit another female ( or anyone) I think Frank did the right thing by kicking him out.. He'll get his crap together!
    JMO

I just watched last nights Army Wives, I can't wait till next week when Jeremy & is it Evelynn? Have sex, what is that girl thinking...hes trouble! O my!

i believe her name is Amanda, but anyway, I'm wondering where they are taking this S/L with those 2.. he is trouble
    and i'm hoping she doesn't get pregnant or marry until he gets help!

#10   2007/07/09 05:47PM
    funnygirl26

I love watching that show to, its a really good show. I look forward to Sunday's so I can watch it.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list