recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann suspended indefinitel

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann suspended indefinitel

Started by Coastie at 2010/11/05 11:06AM
    Latest post: 2010/11/08 03:15PM, Views: 1156, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/11/06 08:45PM
    Re: MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann suspended indefinitel
    BrianLovesSoaps

I have always liked Keith as a sports dude on NBC. He is great. I do not care about his political views.

#22   2010/11/06 09:56PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote BrianLovesSoaps: I have always liked Keith as a sports dude on NBC. He is great. I do not care about his political views.

He actually knows a lot @ baseball. Everyone I know, regardless of their political views, says that was where he was in his element (not playing, LOL, commentating).

#23   2010/11/07 10:35AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote cats meow:
    Quote Coastie:
    Quote cats meow: i wonder why it was fine when hannity and buchanan, gave contributions to republician candidates

Fox News programming head Bill Shine said there's no company policy against talk show personalities giving to candidates, but said Hannity would disclose the donation when Bachmann appears.

"It always good to remember that he's not a journalist, he's a conservative TV host," Shine said. "If he wants to donate to a candidate, he certainly can."

oh...... so for today, he is not a journalist, just a talk show host, i find that so funny

I don't think Hannity has ever refered to himself as being a journalist. He is not. He has a tv show. Yes they talk about politics and the world etc, but doing so DOES NOT make 1 a journalist. Keith , on the other hand is(albiet in my opinion not a very good one , but any way)Had he of read his contract he might still have a job. Why be mad @ FOX? they didn't open mouth and insert foot.

#24   2010/11/07 01:54PM
    cats meow

i am in no way mad at fox, kudos for convincing so many that their opinons are facts, just keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over and people will eventually believe it, and when you start yelling is even more effective

#25   2010/11/07 10:18PM
    Re: MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann suspended indefinitely
    KC11

I just read that MSNBC is allowing Olberman to return. It seems the punishment given was deemed over the top.

#26   2010/11/08 09:49AM
    simplyirresi...

Quote KC11: I just read that MSNBC is allowing Olberman to return. It seems the punishment given was deemed over the top.

Keith will be back on tomorrow night. MSNBC was really catching a lot of flack from the viewers over this. There was a petition of over 300,000 names handed to them yesterday from viewers demanding his return and also viewer boycotts. Not bringing him back would have proven costly to the network. I feel sure this policy will we examined and possibly changed somewhat in the future. I find it ridiculous that a grown man has to get permission to exercise his rights. Shame on you MSNBC for making your employees play the "mother may I" game. Welcome back Keith.

#27   2010/11/08 03:15PM
    bigtimesoapfan

? Unless you Actually watch FOX NEWS why bash it? I mean seriously, do they watch it?( and less than than 10 min doesn't count(jmo) and again just curious was it a show with a host? Because if so of course it's not all fact it's a talk show and much of the conversation is Questions asked and peoples opinions on the subject. Where as if you watch @ 7am for example(as I do) they just present the news that is happening around the world and here.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list