recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Soapnet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soapnet

Started by Ryana6A6 at 2010/08/05 09:36PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/04 01:42PM, Views: 2454, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/08/05 09:36PM
    Soapnet
    Ryana6A6

Ok I really like Soap net. its great I don't have to use my dvr I can just catch up with the soaps, However. I am soo sick of the same comercials over and over and over how manytimes to we need too see the Pertusis comercial or the Heat wave song,. and not to mention the comings and goings by the time the end that comercial the comings will be leaving and the goings will be coming back, they don't give enough show time more comercial time. then anything. I just wish they would switch it up. anyway sorry for the rant.

#2   2010/08/06 06:36AM
    Re: Soapnet
    BrianLovesSoaps

Hey Ryana, I like it too and agree 100%. However next year we will not have to worry about it as Soapnet is going bye-bye.

#3   2010/08/06 08:33AM
    Ryana6A6

Quote BrianLovesSoaps: Hey Ryana, I like it too and agree 100%. However next year we will not have to worry about it as Soapnet is going bye-bye.

is it really? why is it going bye bye?

#4   2010/08/06 09:18AM
    BrianLovesSoaps

Quote Ryana6A6:
    Quote BrianLovesSoaps: Hey Ryana, I like it too and agree 100%. However next year we will not have to worry about it as Soapnet is going bye-bye.

Not sure but I think it might be in 2012. I believe it will become a kids channel. We'll have to do some research.

I do miss Dallas and Dynasty though. Soapnet used to show that a few years ago, now they have a lot of their own stuff and also shoving 90210 on us.

#5   2010/08/06 09:35AM
    Ryana6A6

Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote Ryana6A6:

Not sure but I think it might be in 2012. I believe it will become a kids channel. We'll have to do some research.

I do miss Dallas and Dynasty though. Soapnet used to show that a few years ago, now they have a lot of their own stuff and also shoving 90210 on us.

Omg , I loved Dynasty and Dallas evenknots landing, yea they could get rid of 90210 , I wouldn't be sad , I agree I wish they would bring back those shows.

#6   2010/08/06 11:30AM
    BrianLovesSoaps

Quote Ryana6A6:
    Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote Ryana6A6:

Omg , I loved Dynasty and Dallas evenknots landing, yea they could get rid of 90210 , I wouldn't be sad , I agree I wish they would bring back those shows.

LOL... shoulderpads and catfights, that was awesome. I watched Knots also. I really wanted to be Abby's boy toy back then....

#7   2010/08/06 01:20PM
    puddycat

Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote Ryana6A6:
    Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote Ryana6A6:

LOL... shoulderpads and catfights, that was awesome. I watched Knots also. I really wanted to be Abby's boy toy back then....

Boy Toy!! Good one. Yes, I can see why you would be attracted to Abby. Donna Mills was and is a beautiful woman. By the way, who is that in your avatar?

I wonder if Larry Hagman of Dallas is still alive? I loved him! He was the son of Mary Martin, I believe.

#8   2010/08/06 03:27PM
    Ryana6A6

Quote puddycat:
    Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote Ryana6A6:
    Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote Ryana6A6:

Boy Toy!! Good one. Yes, I can see why you would be attracted to Abby. Donna Mills was and is a beautiful woman. By the way, who is that in your avatar?

I wonder if Larry Hagman of Dallas is still alive? I loved him! He was the son of Mary Martin, I believe.

I believe that is Maddison from all my children and that is a very good pic of her.

#9   2010/08/06 03:30PM
    Ryana6A6

Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote Ryana6A6:
    Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
    Quote Ryana6A6:

LOL yea, abby was great she was a hottie and don't forget Paige and her mom

#10   2010/08/06 05:26PM
    jilltidwell

I think we should try to do what we can do to keep SN. I'm not happy about them getting rid of it. If they want to make a children's channel, why not do a children's network instead? Leave us our SN. It's not like it would that hard.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list