recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Netflix customers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Netflix customers

Started by tami58 at 2010/03/28 02:08AM
    Latest post: 2010/03/31 04:52PM, Views: 3540, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2010/03/28 02:08AM
    Netflix customers
    tami58

I have been watching some awesome movies online.Smile is an enchanting true story about doctors without borders going to China and helping the deformed children.There is no way I can explain how beautiful and touching it was.If you watch it be prepared for your heart to grow and get out the kleenex.

#2   2010/03/28 10:47AM
    Re: Netflix customers
    tami58

The 2009 hit Julie/Julia is now available in the instant play section.

#3   2010/03/29 07:25AM
    cybergidget

I love Netflix and love the way they are getting things onto Instant View faster and faster.

Last night, we watch The Men Who Stare At Goats with George Clooney and his usual cast of characters. We loved it although I realize many will not appreciate or get the spoof.

#4   2010/03/31 01:16PM
    tami58

Hey Cyber, Netflix is awesome. Surely you and I are not the only Netfix cusomers.Come on lurkers, give us advice on what to watch.And if you don't have Netflix get it.
    I will check out the movie you mentioned. I might love it. I will let you know.I don't care much for George, just a personal, opionion.I don't have anything against him.Peace.

#5   2010/03/31 04:18PM
    stagwood

We are Netflix customers and love it! We have a motorhome and always take movies along with us when we're camping for those rainy days. What kind of movies does every one like? It's hard to recommend any since there are so many differing likes/dislikes. The Men Who Stare at Goats is in our queue - can't wait to see it!

#6   2010/03/31 04:29PM
    tami58

Quote stagwood: We are Netflix customers and love it! We have a motorhome and always take movies along with us when we're camping for those rainy days. What kind of movies does every one like? It's hard to recommend any since there are so many differing likes/dislikes. The Men Who Stare at Goats is in our queue - can't wait to see it!

I find as I get older I like the more sappy stuff, although some of the dark stuff is good too.I hate it when I get a rental and it's aweful. I have the unlimited instant and 1 rental checked out at a time. I think it's less than $10.00 a month.

#7   2010/03/31 04:49PM
    stagwood

Quote tami58:
    Quote stagwood: We are Netflix customers and love it! We have a motorhome and always take movies along with us when we're camping for those rainy days. What kind of movies does every one like? It's hard to recommend any since there are so many differing likes/dislikes. The Men Who Stare at Goats is in our queue - can't wait to see it!

I find as I get older I like the more sappy stuff, although some of the dark stuff is good too.I hate it when I get a rental and it's aweful. I have the unlimited instant and 1 rental checked out at a time. I think it's less than $10.00 a month.

Have you seen Serious Moonlight? It's dark humor. Kind of silly, but worth the time IMO. Haven't tried any of the instants yet.

#8   2010/03/31 04:52PM
    tami58

If you have a good computer you will love, love, love, the instant feature. Like Cyber said they are going almost immediately to instant. Some don't stay for long, it just depends. I will check out Serious moonlight.Thanks!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list