recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Greys Anatomy Discussion Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Greys Anatomy Discussion Thread

Started by Longhornsfan79 at 2009/10/16 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/06 08:28AM, Views: 761, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2009/10/16 12:37PM
    Greys Anatomy Discussion Thread
    Longhornsfan79

So, Izzie got fired last night and left Alex! UGGGHHHH! What do yall think about the new doctors? The guy Izzie had was a jerk!

#2   2009/10/16 08:54PM
    Re: Greys Anatomy Discussion Thread
    Memory24

I did not like the new doctors at all I want them gone. I really enjoyed Callie and Arizona.

I can't believe Izzie just left. Poor Alex.

Meredith and Cristina did not know what to do.

Also McSteamy was MIA and that was not working. The whole time I was thinking....where is MARK!!!

I love Lexie and Mark and was sad they had no scenes together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/16 09:01PM
    #3   2009/10/16 10:18PM
    Sundevil98

I'm totally bummed out that Izzy left Alex. The Chief was WAY WAY out of line bringing up Alex's comments when he fired Izzy - I hope HE gets fired (I get a feeling he may be the last one fired when all is said and done).

I'm also not a fan of the intruders - they are rude and obnoxious. They need to go...

#4   2009/10/17 04:08PM
    Creedfan

I do not like the intruders either. I have had a hard time finding a place to talk about Grey's!! lol. I think Izzy getting fired in that way is a let down. I don't like how the chief mentioned Alex either. But I also don't understand why she didn't talk to Alex, I mean they are married right? Just because the Chief says his name shouldn't be enough to walk out on a marriage without talking. But yeah the new people? Just awful.

#5   2009/10/23 07:12AM
    Longhornsfan79

Great epi last night! Another one bites the dust. At least it was one of the Mercy West people this time. I know that sounds mean but Id rather see Mercy West people go than the Seattle Grace doctors we all love. Sheppard sure let the Chief have a piece of his mind! I agree with him too much competition in that hospital and not enough healing.

#6   2009/10/23 09:18AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

I think it was very selfish of the Dr. Webber to suggest to merge the hospitals...I wonder what happened to Mercy Wests Chief of Staff???? The only reason he suggested it in the first place was to save his job by coming up with an idea to cut hospital costs in the city..and by doing so, he has made it so that many doctors and nurses are out of a job....really, this was all his doing..his idea. Derek was right to call him out last night. How many people have lost their jobs so the Chief could keep his?

I HATE the Mercy West people..don't like a one of them.

#7   2009/10/23 09:29AM
    Longhornsfan79

Chief Webber is definatly losing control of the hospital. I think its time for him to go and for Sheppard to be the Chief. Good question about Mercy Wests chief!

About the new doctors, I dont like them either! I thought the way the one with the short hair turned on the one that got fired was crazy! But, you know what they say CYA (Cover Your A$$)

#8   2009/10/23 05:29PM
    Prosperity

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: I think it was very selfish of the Dr. Webber to suggest to merge the hospitals...I wonder what happened to Mercy Wests Chief of Staff???? The only reason he suggested it in the first place was to save his job by coming up with an idea to cut hospital costs in the city..and by doing so, he has made it so that many doctors and nurses are out of a job....really, this was all his doing..his idea. Derek was right to call him out last night. How many people have lost their jobs so the Chief could keep his?

I HATE the Mercy West people..don't like a one of them.

Yes - the Mercy West doctors are obnoxious and self indulgent but Jackson (I think that was his name) was some good eye candy!!

I really don't think Dr. Weber meant to bring up Alex's name when talking to Izzy. I really think he didn't know what to say and that's why the human resources personnel told him to stick to the script. I read that Katherine Heigel is taking a five episode break to film a new movie.

#9   2009/10/23 07:27PM
    Creedfan

That hospital is such a mess now and i'm so glad Dr.Sheppard called out the Chief. Everyone is more cut throat and paranoid than about helping the people. It's sad they are all losing sight in this mess.

#10   2009/11/06 08:28AM
    Longhornsfan79

Arizona was awesome last night! She is such a great actress. Can someone tell the short haired doctor that Alex has a wife? LOL. She was all over him. Izzie returns next week! And pregnant? Cant wait!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list