recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Brothers and Sisters

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brothers and Sisters

Started by cats meow at 2009/09/28 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/06 03:22PM, Views: 23714, Replies: 190
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2009/10/22 12:08PM
    Re: Brothers and Sisters
    LymphomaRese...

If anyone is interested in really learning about lymphoma and what Kitty is facing, just go to www.lymphoma.org. The Lymphoma Research Foundation is the nation;s largest voluntary health organization devoted exclusively to lymphoma.

#22   2009/10/22 01:47PM
    calliope

AND how about Sarah's sweet looking Italian lover??

#23   2009/10/22 03:01PM
    Eppy

Quote calliope: AND how about Sarah's sweet looking Italian lover??
    WOW and WOW!! That's about all I can say - a cat got my tongue!

#24   2009/10/22 03:32PM
    cats meow

Quote LymphomaResearch: If anyone is interested in really learning about lymphoma and what Kitty is facing, just go to www.lymphoma.org. The Lymphoma Research Foundation is the nation;s largest voluntary health organization devoted exclusively to lymphoma.

i went on the mesothelmia site when my MIL got it, i was kind of sorry i did, i know lymphoma is very deadly, i know it is good to be informed, hard to accept it, still it was nice of you to post this

#25   2009/10/23 07:18AM
    Africa

WOW and WOW! I cosign re Sarah’s sexy Italian love interest; (luved it when he showed up at Sarah’s door last episode) I can’t wait to see scenes between the pair. I feel for the entire Walker family re Kitty's diagnosis - lymphoma. However, she has the support of her family and it’s wonderful Robert is there for her – finally, and not all caught up in his campaign. I enjoy the writing of Broths and Sisters; the writers are doing a great job, thus far! I don’t think Holly is a ‘bad’ person. I believe she’s had a challenging life and feels if she doesn’t ‘fight’ for what she wants, others will walk all over her; I can’t imagine being the Mistress of William Walker for all those years could have been easy for her? As for Ryan: he has angry issues re William Walker. Ryan also blames WW for his mother’s death, and due to his misguided anger, he’s getting back at the Walker family by giving information re the Winery to the other guy – sorry can’t remember his name? It’s nice to see Justin and Rebecca happy and look forward to their nuptials. Justin wanting to be a Doctor (go on and do ya thang Justin!), after all the challenges he’s had, i.e. abusing substances. I really enjoy the characters, partnerships, s/l’s, and Sally Field is off ‘da hook’, as the Matriarch of the family. I look forward to Sundays at 10pm.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/25 08:18PM
    #26   2009/10/23 07:26AM
    cats meow

i just love this show too, all the characters are written so well, wish there were soap opera writers like that

#27   2009/10/23 07:40AM
    Africa

Quote cats meow: i just love this show too, all the characters are written so well, wish there were soap opera writers like that

Buongiorno Cats! I read ‘ya,’ re soap writers. I’ve given up on daytime soaps, now viewing night time TV, i.e. The Good Wife.
    Have a namasdai aka good and centered day!

#28   2009/10/23 08:27AM
    cats meow

Quote Africa:
    Quote cats meow: i just love this show too, all the characters are written so well, wish there were soap opera writers like that

Buongiorno Cats! I read ‘ya,’ re soap writers. I’ve given up on daytime soaps, now viewing night time TV, i.e. The Good Wife.
    Have a namasdai aka good and centered day!

anche voi(you too)

#29   2009/10/25 08:38PM
    Africa

Luc is a nice addition to the Walker family…he’s considerate, observant, dances like a dream, and believes both genders to be equal – my ‘kinda’ guy. Oh, yeah, almost forgot – he’s SEXY! I hope the producers, and writers keep Luc around, unfolding a beautiful s/l between Sarah, her children, and extended family. Great seeing Robert giving Kitty his undivided attention, also, liked the surprise night he planned for her.
    I feel for Holly; I bet Ryan along with his misguided anger are the causes of Holly financial challenges. Though I like Kevin and Scotty, Kevin needs to grow up, he’s always trippin’ about something. Another wonderful episode!

#30   2009/10/25 10:24PM
    gommie

That scene around the pool is just too damn funny- LOL...I think luc is the guy who played with sandra bullock in practical magic-- he is much better looking in this than he was that--

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list