recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Brothers and Sisters

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brothers and Sisters

Started by cats meow at 2009/09/28 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/06 03:22PM, Views: 25249, Replies: 190
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2010/01/21 04:43PM
    Re: Brothers and Sisters
    Africa

ITA re Kitty raising their son alone, and if she does decide to run for Robert’s seat (I think she will), that means someone else would be raising their son.

I do like Robert and hope they keep him, however; he does have a point stating he’s underused. If he does leave, I trust the writers come up with something more creative than another heart attack or him and Kitty becoming 'ugly' with one another.

#112   2010/01/21 06:10PM
    Sundevil98

Quote cats meow: just read that rob lowe has asked to be released from his contract, he feels he is being underused, wow first the west wing, now this, gossip says, the writers are toying with divorce or death(another heart attack) i really like his character, sorry to see him go

This is very disappointing. I really like him on the show.

#113   2010/01/22 09:13PM
    Gramma2five

Quote Sundevil98:
    Quote cats meow: just read that rob lowe has asked to be released from his contract, he feels he is being underused, wow first the west wing, now this, gossip says, the writers are toying with divorce or death(another heart attack) i really like his character, sorry to see him go

I just found this board ..thanks to someone on the Y&R board. I love this show, and would be so dissappointed if Rob Lowe (Robert) left the show....under used? I hope he really does not feel that way. This is a great show, and in my opinion, the best drama on tv...(and I watch most)....

#114   2010/01/23 09:15AM
    cats meow

kitty and robert have such a nice dynamic, i love the way he interacts with all the walkers, i do not want to see him leave

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/23 09:15AM
    #115   2010/01/23 10:50AM
    wannazach

Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote Sundevil98:

I just found this board ..thanks to someone on the Y&R board. I love this show, and would be so dissappointed if Rob Lowe (Robert) left the show....under used? I hope he really does not feel that way. This is a great show, and in my opinion, the best drama on tv...(and I watch most)....

Hi Gram! Do you watch Desperate Houswives also? I really like it the best but I love this one too.

#116   2010/01/23 03:15PM
    Eppy

I don't think Rob is any more under utilized than most of the other characters. Seems they rotate characters pretty much alike as near as I can tell. Maybe Nora gets more exposure because her character is in the center of things all the time. Rob has has some pretty heavy duty storylines in the past. I hope he stays too - they could take his character a dozen different places.

#117   2010/01/25 08:21PM
    Gramma2five

Quote wannazach:
    Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote Sundevil98:

Hi Gram! Do you watch Desperate Houswives also? I really like it the best but I love this one too.

Hi, yes I watch desperate Housewives too. It is very good too.Love those women!

#118   2010/02/07 07:20PM
    Africa

If you missed last Sunday episode, due to the Grammys, it’s being repeated tonight ~ it’s on presently!

#119   2010/02/07 08:23PM
    Africa

Quote Africa: If you missed last Sunday episode, due to the Grammys, it’s being repeated tonight ~ it’s on presently!

Did anyone watch this episode, I'm wondering do you think Holly slept with that creep?

#120   2010/02/08 11:20AM
    cats meow

Quote Africa:
    Quote Africa: If you missed last Sunday episode, due to the Grammys, it’s being repeated tonight ~ it’s on presently!

Did anyone watch this episode, I'm wondering do you think Holly slept with that creep?

i do, i feel so very sorry for her

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list