recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Did you hear about Mackenzie Phillips?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did you hear about Mackenzie Phillips?

Started by OspreyGirl at 2009/09/23 03:34PM
    Latest post: 2009/09/27 11:11PM, Views: 3524, Replies: 72
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/23 03:34PM
    Did you hear about Mackenzie Phillips?
    OspreyGirl

Actress Mackenzie Phillips said in a memoir published on Wednesday that she had an incestuous affair for years with her father John Phillips, the late singer with 1960s band The Mamas & the Papas.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090923/people_nm/us_phillips_4

What the h@#$! This is so sad and sick beyond words...wow!

#2   2009/09/23 03:55PM
    Re: Did you hear about Mackenzie Phillips?
    HOT PINK

I started to watch Oprah today, but decided against it because I had a feeling that was what MacKenzie Phillips was going to divulge. It is very sad and sick beyond words!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/23 04:14PM
    #3   2009/09/23 05:06PM
    wannazach

That is some sick stuff. It was going on even after she was 28 years old.

#4   2009/09/23 05:11PM
    gommie

Did she give the years? Was it during One Day At A Time- or while she was so immersed in drugs?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/23 05:12PM
    #5   2009/09/23 05:14PM
    wannazach

Quote gommie: Did she give the years? Was it during One Day At A Time- or while she was so immersed in drugs?

I know I heard her mention this and the drugs all was going on when she was 12. I am not sure how long before that. Where was her mom? Was she in on this mess too?

#6   2009/09/23 05:21PM
    Eppy

That damn sick bastard! He turns her on to drugs as a pre-teen and then this! I'm surprised that poor woman has any mental faculties left. How she managed to turn her life around is beyond me given all the garbage she has experienced. He should have spent his life in jail instead of receiving all the accolades and riches he enjoyed. I'm speechless!

#7   2009/09/23 05:30PM
    gommie

Quote wannazach:
    Quote gommie: Did she give the years? Was it during One Day At A Time- or while she was so immersed in drugs?

I know I heard her mention this and the drugs all was going on when she was 12. I am not sure how long before that. Where was her mom? Was she in on this mess too?

Its been so long I don't remember much- Who was her mother? It seems her dad always had custody of her- he was an abuser from day one- she was exposed to everything the seedy side of life had to offer--

#8   2009/09/23 05:30PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy: That damn sick bastard! He turns her on to drugs as a pre-teen and then this! I'm surprised that poor woman has any mental faculties left. How she managed to turn her life around is beyond me given all the garbage she has experienced. He should have spent his life in jail instead of receiving all the accolades and riches he enjoyed. I'm speechless!

he's dead now, right?

#9   2009/09/23 05:36PM
    wannazach

Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy: That damn sick bastard! He turns her on to drugs as a pre-teen and then this! I'm surprised that poor woman has any mental faculties left. How she managed to turn her life around is beyond me given all the garbage she has experienced. He should have spent his life in jail instead of receiving all the accolades and riches he enjoyed. I'm speechless!

Just read her mom was the first wife. Her name was Susan but I saw no mention of where she is now. She said that her dad even raped her the night before her wedding when she was 19. This and pumping the drugs in her makes me think she should have killed his a$$.

he's dead now, right?

Just read her mom was the first wife. Her name was Susan but I saw no mention of where she is now. She said that her dad even raped her the night before her wedding when she was 19. This and pumping the drugs in her makes me think she should have killed his a$$.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/23 05:37PM
    #10   2009/09/23 05:55PM
    gommie

Quote wannazach:
    Quote gommie:

he's dead now, right?

If this doesn't make you sick and want to dig the bastard up and kill his sorry ass- I don't know what would.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list