recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Y&R Buddies

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Buddies

Started by k-bit at 2009/05/01 05:43AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 03:08PM, Views: 198293, Replies: 2145
    « 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 » »| page:
    #2121   2010/12/16 01:54PM
    Re: Y&R Buddies
    grangran

Quote lomille:
    Quote shorty1943: Hello everyone!
    Man, it has been a long time since I came in here. Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope you and yours are all well, I have lost touch with you all. grangran, hope you are well, and that Frances is also well.

Shorty and Grangran, hello to both of you and all other peeps here.

Hope you enjoy your holiday and your family is well. Take care friends.

lomille: NYC 12:08 AM est

Hey lomille so good to hear from you hope you and family have a great Christmas and a great new year.

#2122   2010/12/17 06:48AM
    shorty1943

Thanks, lomille and gran gran! Good to hear from you and that you and yours are all well. Fine down my way, we so need rain, but other than that, every thing is perfect. Pray that you have great holidays, with much good food and family.(noticed I named food first..yum yum!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

#2123   2011/02/08 10:53AM
    Coastie

Wow! I had to go Waaayy back to find this thread!

How's everyone doing? I see a lot of "missing" posters lately, hope all is well.

For all of you in the South East, I hope that you are able to stay warm with another winter blast heading your way!

#2124   2011/02/09 09:30AM
    calliope

Here in the SE in FL it is about 77 degrees and sunny. I hope we don't get another blast! I feel for my relatives in TX and OK this winter. It has been an unusual cruel winter.

Where did Shorty get off to? Haven't seen her for ages.

#2125   2011/02/09 10:47AM
    Coastie

Quote calliope: Here in the SE in FL it is about 77 degrees and sunny. I hope we don't get another blast! I feel for my relatives in TX and OK this winter. It has been an unusual cruel winter.

Where did Shorty get off to? Haven't seen her for ages.

Your weather sounds wonderful calliope! It is cold here in the Northwest, we woke up to the lower 30s. The sun is out and is fore-casted to be in the lower 50s today. Last week we had warm weather and all of my bulbs have started to come up- hyacinths, tulips, and daffodils. As well as the fruit trees are blooming! Spring is in the air, I just hope that it doesn't freeze again.

#2126   2011/02/09 12:30PM
    calliope

I remember how wonderful it is to see those bulbs sprout after a nasty, long winter. I don't know if I could ever live in a cold climate again. I am from PA and have lived in NH, NJ and NY too but I'm spoiled now. When it gets to 69 we need jackets!!

#2127   2011/02/09 05:00PM
    shorty1943

Hello everyone. Wow it has been a long time since I have seen this thread!! Thanks for pulling it back up, Coastie!

Calli, good to see you, I read the lounge about twice a month or so and post on B&B but that is about it for me. I read your post when I see them, still miss ATWT's and GL!! Love your doggie avatar, was it Lizzie, I am not so good with names!

Hope that everyone on here are doing well, grangran, lomille,nonnie...how have you all been? Maybe we can keep it open for a while, love checking in here.

I am in Texas and we are not used to this mess. It is enough already. I am going to Ca for a while next week and then to Fl. for a couple of weeks, maybe I can finally get warm!!

#2128   2011/03/01 04:39PM
    smarsillo02

Hello everyone...

bumping this thread up a notch or two

Hope everyone is doing well...it's been a long, cold, boring, cold, snowy, cold, miserable, cold winter......did I mention that it was cold?....sheesh.....winter needs to be over now....

I saw some bud in my front yard today...a few of the daffodils are peeping out and a couple of the hostas....finally....

Hope eveyone has a nice and peaceful evening....

Susan

#2129   2011/03/01 04:40PM
    smarsillo02

sorry for the typos...the site won't let me edit....

#2130   2011/03/02 06:40AM
    Tweete

Hi Guys!

Just stopping by The Lounge to check out the action, in here!
    Have a nice day.

« 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list