recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Y&R Buddies

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Buddies

Started by k-bit at 2009/05/01 05:43AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/11 09:00AM, Views: 181666, Replies: 2142
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/05/01 05:43AM
    Y&R Buddies
    k-bit

Hi...Candace suggested us starting a "chat room" type thing. Just trying this out...nanas,simbsc,2t,TRUTH,tweete,diehard, ... there are so many regulars. So if these names ring a bell...hop on board! Even if they don't...still hop on!

#2   2009/05/01 05:44AM
    Re: Y&R Buddies
    k-bit

OK...we're on here...somebody start talking about something!!

#3   2009/05/01 05:50AM
    cats meow

this isn't to discuss the Y&R right? ok i will go first
    my name is nancy, i live just south of buffalo ny with my husband of 36 yrs, we have 2 cats, maggie and velvet that do not get along, and i am left leaning politically

#4   2009/05/01 05:52AM
    nanas3

K-bit, I found you! Candace suggested this over me! Comments were made on the other page two days ago and several of the posters came to my defense! So I guess the little trurp complained to the Admin! I don't really care, I just hate that everyone is being called down on it!

#5   2009/05/01 05:58AM
    k-bit

Hey nanas...and to the other poster who just joined in. I had to hunt around after I went back to the Daily Updates. But I found myself again!! I just have to remember to click on the lounge. Cat's Meow...no. This is not to discuss Y&R. Although we may occasionally! Some of us daily posters on the Daily Update site always like to share things that aren't related to Y&R. So the site administrator suggested we start a chat thread. I'm not at all quick with the computer. I'm gonna keep logging off and getting back on just to practice finding this again!

#6   2009/05/01 06:01AM
    nanas3

K-bit, I always open two windows so I don't have to flip back and forth! You might try that!

#7   2009/05/01 06:14AM
    CindiAnn

nanas3 - I am like you, I tend to have two or more windows open for various reasons - it does make it easier to switch back and forth.

I had posted a humorous tale that happened to me yesterday that gives hope for marriages lasting a long time. Hopefully it will not get deleted from the regular board.

My name is Cindi. I have been married for 4 years after living with my husband for 9 years. We have a very extended family, two dogs and 7 parakeets.

I really appreciate the fun that we've had and hope that it continues here.

BTW - did your grandbaby adapt to daycare?

#8   2009/05/01 06:17AM
    chychy65

HI EVERYONE.. my name is Kim (aka) chy... i live in South Ga.. have 3 kids... 2 grown, one thinks she is.. (teen)...

i didnt know they had chats on the daily update section... shows what i know... im usually in the lounge... well really all over... i watch too many shows...

have a great one all..

#9   2009/05/01 06:18AM
    k-bit

cats meow...I have 5 cats that get along wonderfully. My favorite is Kitty Bit...my screen name is K-bit! At one time we had 5 cats (different ones than now..my hubby and I have had animals since our early 20's) and 3 dogs. They all got along really great...slept together and played together. Even shared food nicely.

#10   2009/05/01 06:22AM
    kmc320

K-bit now yall are going to get me in serious trouble by spending all my time posting vice working. Good Morning. nana3 I see you found it too. I am not savvy when it comes to new things.

Actually nana3 she said posting personal things so I took it to mean us offering comfort to each other. Hey maybe all of it is a factor.

I'll try to get visit again and over the weekend if I have time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list