As the World Turns - NEWS ROOM

In our 'As The World Turns' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Jon and Kelley Hensley welcome a baby girl!

Wednesday, July 04 2007

Congratulations, Kelley! (CBS)
    Congratulations go out today for ATWT stars Kelley Menighan Hensley and Jon Hensley - who welcomed a new baby girl into their family late last week!

Jon is a new dad - again! (CBS)
    Baby Georgia Grace, already nicknamed Gigi, weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces and measured 19 inches long. She was born on Thursday June 28th! Gigi is the couple's third child. Their other children are daughter Sophie (born in 1998) and son Spencer (born in 2002).

Kelley will be off on maternity leave for a few weeks. Her character, Emily, will last air on July 13 and will be back later this summer.

Congratulations to the Hensley family and welcome to the world, Gigi!

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Wednesday, July 04 2007 11:59 AM

Are you psychic? In your notes you say that the baby was born July 28th...its only July 4th. Ooops! I know its probably rough working on a holiday. Have a great day.

Anyway, congratulations to Kelley and Jon.

Posted by longtimewatcher at Wednesday, July 04 2007 12:36 PM

Congratulation! Enjoy them now they grow way to fast. My baby is 21 now, with a baby of her own. I'm sure she is beautiful with you two as parents.

Posted by OTRADIO at Saturday, July 07 2007 11:38 AM

Congratulations on your third child, Kelley and Jon. I have been a fan of both of you, long before you were actually married. I am so glad that you two wonderful people have been blessed yet again! It is amazing how both of you work full time on the show and continue to have a family.

I have been an admirer of each of you, even when Jon's character was married to the character of a different actress who played Emily. Wonderful how things worked out. It is now very skillful how the writers keep you two apart. I guess, one at a time, one of you has to baby-sit! Kelley, you are amazing! In my "expert" opinion, you didn't even show.

Posted by brenda323 at Sunday, July 08 2007 06:36 PM

Congratulatinns: Jon and Kelley: Been a fan of you 2 for a long time. And you both are great people God bless you both

You take care of those kids

Brenda

Posted by stlouiwoman at Monday, July 09 2007 06:19 PM

Dearest Jon and Kelley, God bless you and your beautiful new daughter; and your other two children as well...your's will be a busy house for a few weeks this summer! Hope you have close family to help! Won't say how long I have been a fan (it'll give age away-LOL) but I just love you two and hope you are blessed with many years of a happy marriage and a long run on ATWT. Much love from an admirer in St Louis, MO. Carrie

Posted by YR_GH_ATWT_Lover at Tuesday, July 10 2007 12:10 PM

awwwww, congradulations Kelley and Jon!

Posted by Daisy Karla at Tuesday, July 24 2007 03:28 PM

Congratulation!!!!!! that cool oh willhave fun with three

Posted by hannahsiera at Friday, July 27 2007 03:41 PM

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have four myself.they grow tooooooooooo fast

Posted by babygirl_22 at Tuesday, August 28 2007 08:58 PM

congrats!! and welcome to the world Gigi...:)