As the World Turns - NEWS ROOM

In our 'As The World Turns' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

As The World Turns Poll: The Happily Ever After Couple.

Friday, August 20 2010

(Soaps.com)
    Make your bets for the finale.

With the end only a few short weeks away and all of the storylines quickly wrapping up, it looks like things are being posed so that a few favorite couples will end up together for the finale. Do you have faith that your faves will end up living happily ever after?

Please vote in our poll and let Soaps.com know what you think. Don't see the answer you would have picked? Let us know what you think should have been included in the comments section below.

Posted by Barb G at Friday, August 20 2010 02:06 PM

I wish all my faves would like happily ever after...

Posted by Barb G at Friday, August 20 2010 02:11 PM

Oops..I hate it when I misspell something!

I wish all of my faves would LIVE happily ever after...that's better.

Posted by adriana8900 at Friday, August 20 2010 02:47 PM

voted dusty and janet aww because they are amazing together

Posted by ladygg at Friday, August 20 2010 04:27 PM

we all have been waiting for carly and jack to ride off into the sunset. so much has happen between holden and lily,so no i wouldn't want to see those two together, she would be better off w craig. he's not a wimp, and would protect his woman at all cost. katie, couldn't take another death, if she hooks up w chris, unless a miracle happens. dusty is another strong man, he is best suited for janet, if she's get off of this i can do it by myself song (yes she a strong/independent woman)so let this great guy take care of you and your baby (no more drama w carly and jack, let is so played out).

Posted by Earthmom at Friday, August 20 2010 06:47 PM

Jack and Carly, of course...but, I have REALLY always loved Allie and Casey together. They don't seem to have a big fan base...not a lot of people seem to like Allison, but I have always enjoyed their push-me/pull-you relationship. It's as if they have been fighting the inevitable for years...and, now maybe they are grown up enough to accept that they were meant for each other.

Posted by capzasin-hp at Friday, August 20 2010 08:37 PM

I always liked Janet and Jack together. I was always sorry the writers messed up their story. Carly had plenty chances. When she ran off with Simon that was terrible. She even left her kids. Janet was more suitable for Jack to me. I think Carly should be with Craig. Lilly should be with Holden.

Posted by Rose3939 at Friday, August 20 2010 10:05 PM

I really want Luke and Reid to be together. At the time of my posting, they are tied at 24% of the votes with Jack and Janet. And while I have read the spoilers and I know what it is to come, that doesn't change that I think that they deserve their happily ever after.
    Ever since Reid came to Oakhell, Luke has started to mature. He is not the same Luke that tried to fix an election. He has found a man that loves him for himself. Luke is a giver and he wears his heart on his sleeve. Reid doesn't try to change Luke. He loves Luke just the way he is. Luke loves Reid's sarcasm and enjoys dishing the sarcasm right back at him. The two of them are a joy to watch. The chemistry between this couple is undeniable. They are also the only reason I am still watching ATWT. I was ready to stop watching after I heard the news that the show was ending, but this s/l and couple captured my heart and has kept me watching. If TPTB had had a heart, they would understand that tragedy should not have struck them. Luke and Reid is the couple that should been together at the end of the show.

Posted by adriana8900 at Saturday, August 21 2010 07:20 AM

dusty and janet should be together they have amazing chemistry together

Posted by Re-Write at Sunday, August 22 2010 06:11 AM

Exactly how I feel about all.

Posted by thomson at Sunday, August 22 2010 07:23 AM

THE COUPLE I WANT TO SEE TO HAVE HAPPLEY EVER AFTER AND TO HAVE HAPPY ENDING THE COUPLE AT THE END I WANNA SEE IS LUKE AND REID THEY DESERIVE AN HAPPY ENDING TO BE MARRYED

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: