List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: James Steinbeck

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Steinbeck

Started by ntlc13 at 2009/01/31 05:47AM
    Latest post: 2009/02/03 04:10PM, Views: 1727, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/01/31 05:47AM
    James Steinbeck
    ntlc13

Since we all know that he didn't die. Shouldn't Meg be careful? Since she signed away her daughters rights to him! Won't he be coming to get his granddaughter soon? What a strange twist this will be. Especially since Paul has been swearing that James is around, now they might just lose their daughter to him.

#2   2009/01/31 06:49AM
    Re: James Steinbeck
    Natalie

Yes, If I was her I would be scared!

#3   2009/01/31 07:00AM
    dylansgal

paul is the one who kidnaps eliza and ITA about james not being dead since theres no killing james for good.

#4   2009/02/02 07:48AM
    tootoophyl

No more James, please, let him rest in peace.

#5   2009/02/02 08:36AM
    Valinator1

Quote tootoophyl: No more James, please, let him rest in peace.

i agree...we've had our share of him coming back to life too many times already. He just drives Paul more crazy! He needs to rest in peace finally.

#6   2009/02/02 09:34AM
    nonniepat

Quote Valinator1:

i agree...we've had our share of him coming back to life too many times already. He just drives Paul more crazy! He needs to rest in peace finally.

James has been dead then alive way too many times. He needs to stay dead. Paul deserves peace from his father then he can be a better father to Eliza. The more James torures Paul the worse Paul gets. Paul needs peace. Hopefully his imaginings of daddy James are over and James can stay dead this time. But with James you never can tell.

#7   2009/02/02 10:37AM
    Valinator1

Quote nonniepat:
    Quote Valinator1:

James has been dead then alive way too many times. He needs to stay dead. Paul deserves peace from his father then he can be a better father to Eliza. The more James torures Paul the worse Paul gets. Paul needs peace. Hopefully his imaginings of daddy James are over and James can stay dead this time. But with James you never can tell.

I have a feeling James will pop in again and drive Paul to the nuthouse again!

#8   2009/02/02 12:57PM
    tootoophyl

Who needs James? we have Paul, the only difference is James did his deeds out of evilness, Paul tries to justify his out of love

#9   2009/02/03 09:05AM
    keytonblows

Paul is almost copying James move for move, I wonder if Paul will run into James while on his little adventure with Eliza

#10   2009/02/03 10:45AM
    beckygirl69

Quote keytonblows: Paul is almost copying James move for move, I wonder if Paul will run into James while on his little adventure with Eliza

That would be funny Paul and James changing diaper

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list