List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Upcoming Interview With Adam! Anything You Wish to Add

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Upcoming Interview With Adam! Anything You Wish to Add

Started by MistiSandefur at 2006/11/07 09:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/10 10:17AM, Views: 1294, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/07 09:26PM
    Upcoming Interview With Adam! Anything You Wish to Add
    MistiSandefur

I will being doing an interview with Matthew Morrison (Adam) in the next couple days, so, if there's anything you want me to ask him, post it here or e-mail it to me at: services @ mistisandefur . com (without spaces). I do plan to ask about him leaving ATWT, and I also have plans to ask where he's going next, so these two questions are already planned in case they were on your mind. After all, the whole point of the interview is to find out about him leaving the show.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/07 09:28PM
    #2   2006/11/09 09:29AM
    Re: Upcoming Interview With Adam! Anything You Wish to Add
    Chrissi

Nothing! Sorry. I have nothing to add, but am sure you'll have a ton of stuff.

#3   2006/11/10 08:36AM
    jayfoxworth

Ask him how was it acting with Jen London on AS THE WORLD TURNS. I don't know about anyone else but if he stayed on the show,I would have loved it if they put him and her together.Will is very annoying lately!

#4   2006/11/10 10:17AM
    MistiSandefur

Quote jayfoxworth: Ask him how was it acting with Jen London on AS THE WORLD TURNS. I don't know about anyone else but if he stayed on the show,I would have loved it if they put him and her together.Will is very annoying lately!
    Oh dear, I'm afraid your a day late. I sent the interview questions to him yesterday. I'm so sorry about that.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list