List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Gwen & Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen & Adam

Started by courtney1988 at 2006/11/07 07:46PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 09:31PM, Views: 396, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/07 07:46PM
    Gwen & Adam
    courtney1988

I hate to say this but the whole "hating eachother" thing between Gwen and Adam I have a feeling it's going to evolve.....like they'll start spending more time together recording etc etc and one things to another....

DONT GET ME WRONG! I'm a huge Gwen & Will fan.....so i'm hoping this doesn't happen but that's what it looks like!

#2   2006/11/07 08:39PM
    Re: Gwen & Adam
    yellowroses123

To me it looks like a future triangle. At first I thought Gwen/Casey/Maddie were going to have a triangle. But now I think Casey and Maddie will have a great love story and evolve in her and him sleeping together for the first time and all. So they took Casey out of the equation. So now it looks like a future Gwen/Adam/Jade triangle.

#3   2006/11/07 09:31PM
    Re: Gwen & Adam
    courtney1988

Quote yellowroses123: To me it looks like a future triangle. At first I thought Gwen/Casey/Maddie were going to have a triangle. But now I think Casey and Maddie will have a great love story and evolve in her and him sleeping together for the first time and all. So they took Casey out of the equation. So now it looks like a future Gwen/Adam/Jade triangle.

Agreed!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list