List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: How Will Mike & Carly React?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Will Mike & Carly React?

Started by courtney1988 at 2006/11/07 07:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/09 11:16PM, Views: 357, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/07 07:45PM
    How Will Mike & Carly React?
    courtney1988

Will Katie tell Mike what happened?

What will he do?!

Simon tell Carly?

What will SHE DO!?

#2   2006/11/07 08:33PM
    Re: How Will Mike & Carly React?
    yellowroses123

Well I think Simon will tell Carly but he'll say that was the closure and that he's ready to move on. That is what I think. (Even though I don't think he is) Katie will always be #1 but since she wants nothing to do with him he is trying to move on. But he won't be able to.

I don't know if Katie will tell Mike. I wouldn't if I was her. It's over and if she has any intention of trying to make her marriage work then she won't spill the beans. Of course I think Mike will find out at the worst possible time and depart but that's just my thinking.

I think Carly will be wise to Katie now and how jealous Katie has been. Yes it's wrong for Katie to be so jealous she's married. But then Simon is just as selfish as Katie so IDK. Plus Simon has done a lot to Katie in the past. Simon has never truly left Katie alone. Now the moment he will and try to move on Katie will either end her relationship with Mike and try to pursue Simon or she'll get pregnant by Simon. Whichever. IMO

#3   2006/11/09 11:16PM
    Re: How Will Mike & Carly React?
    cbs_soap_addict

only two ways I can see this happening, Mike reads the blog on the computer katie was writing today and leaves without saying anything or He is off on a job site and just after he finds out about it gets killed and katie is upset because she can never tell him that she is pregnant and the baby is his.
    Carly will be carly and just go with the flow and enjoy what she can.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list