List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Adam jealous of Will

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam jealous of Will

Started by jayfoxworth at 2006/11/07 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 05:02PM, Views: 375, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/07 01:18PM
    Adam jealous of Will
    jayfoxworth

I'm starting to think Adam wants Gwen to himself.Reason, he keeps trying to get her to commit to just him.Just wait and see, I don't think he even know how much he want Gwen.Worst thing that can happen is Adam going for Gwen.

#2   2006/11/07 04:58PM
    Re: Adam jealous of Will
    grits1976

It makes sense but I'ld like to see him & Jade ride off into the sunset together. I just don't want to see anything good happen to or for Jade.

#3   2006/11/07 05:02PM
    Re: Adam jealous of Will
    Gwen_Will_lover

I was just thinking the same thing. With that little talk he had with her today I just wanted to slap him through the face. He kept saying that "they treat you like glass" blah! They treat Gwen like a queen, and hey if I was her I wouldn't change it either. When he said that she had to pick between her studies and her music thats when he really set me off! Gwen just what 20? 21? She has to study..she has to go to school, its gonna to make getting a job so much easier. I'm bettin' money that soon he'll say you'll have to pick Will or the music.
    Adam likes her but its just to bad because she's married to his brother the last time I checked. It will be a full on family fued before this story line dies down. Hopefully Adam will go DOWN!!!
    Gwen~n~Will for Life!!! lol.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list