List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Would anyone else like to see ATWT & GL have joint storylines

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Would anyone else like to see ATWT & GL have joint storylines

Started by grits1976 at 2006/11/05 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 08:14AM, Views: 739, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/05 10:10AM
    Would anyone else like to see ATWT & GL have joint storylines
    grits1976

I think that ATWT & GL should do something simular to what B&B and Y&R do from time to time and share storylines. This would open up whole new possibilities, especially for the younger players. It would also give more air time to the old favs. I would like to see them at least try it. The younger players lend themselves to it by going to college and off to find fame and fortune. They could still play on their original shows, yet have separate lives. If done right both shows would benefit.

#2   2006/11/05 09:30PM
    Re: Would anyone else like to see ATWT & GL have joint storylines
    Niki

I think that would be cool. Alan could get rid of Craig. Maybe Tammy can find a man on ATWT....etc That would be interesting. There are limitless possibilities...

#3   2006/11/06 08:14AM
    Re: Would anyone else like to see ATWT & GL have joint storylines
    Erin

I would love to see Harley and Gus, the supercouple, get Jack and Carly back together. That would be awesome, or maybe Johnathon could fall in love with someone like, Gwen, who's tough too, or , oh that would be great! I think it's an absolutely wonderful idea....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list