List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Can Jade tell the truth EVER ????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Jade tell the truth EVER ????

Started by MichiganMom at 2006/11/04 10:14PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 01:14PM, Views: 515, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/04 10:14PM
    Can Jade tell the truth EVER ????
    MichiganMom

I know I'm late on this and didn't see any post on this exact subject (or I missed them) but did I miss something or did Jade flat out lie to Adam about the whole fake pregnancy thing ... I didn't hear her admit to planning on sleeping with Will to actually get pregnant (not that it would ever have happened) ... or that she stole someone's sonogram to give will ... or that she called Gwen and got her to go the the library under false pretences with a plan to fake a miscarriage and blame Gwen ... or that had Luke not found out she would have kept up this little scam of hers ... then she snuck in that Will killed her mom ... crap she didn't even know Rose was her mom until AFTER her scam was over ... one has nothing to do with the other ... one was an accident the other was a planned effort ... Adam isnt a very good brother in my opinion ... Will and Casey HATE Jade and for good reason just BOTH of his brothers hating Jade SHOULD be enought for Adam to steer clear ...

#2   2006/11/04 11:13PM
    Re: Can Jade tell the truth EVER ????
    paulak

Yeah! Someone finally feels the sameway I do. She has been nothing but trouble since she got to the show, one lie after another. When are they going to stop giving her breaks. Now if anyone deserves to be an outsider I'd say its her. She finds out she has a family, and great one at that but still continues to be Jade.?.? What is her excuse going to be now,,,, she just can't stop because she never knew a real family. PLEASE! As far as her throwing the Rose thing around I think it was Lilly that had first mention it but your are right Jade did say that to Adam. (what a goof, your brother don't like her for a reason)Bold huh, considering she was out to ruin lives....

#3   2006/11/05 02:38PM
    MistiSandefur

What Jade told Adam was this: "In the beginning, I thought I was pregnant. I had all these symptoms." Then, after Adam asked if she took a pregnancy test, she told him she was certain she was pregnant and did not want to see the proof, because if she saw the proof it would make it real, and that terrified her. Adam asked her what happened once she found out there was no baby, and Jade responded by telling Adam, "I wanted to hold on to the fantasy for a little while longer. I had just gotten use to the idea of being someone's mom, and sharing that with Will."

So, in all honesty, Jade didn't tell him the whole truth, and she mentioned nothing at all about how she tried to set Gwen up at the library. What I really want to happen is, later, I hope Adam goes to Will and asks him for the whole truth about Jade's fake pregnancy, and I hope he tells him how she tried to set Gwen up too, and then I would like to see Adam go straight to Jade and tell her all about it! But, since I only write the updates and not the show, I can't make that happen.

#4   2006/11/07 05:49AM
    sexyspicer

She just can't ever face the fact that she is a bad person and needs to just leave Oakdale Rose's daughter or not...

#5   2006/11/07 08:23AM
    cmanis

I'm still wondering if Jade will go for Holden big time now....remember she did try to kiss him.

#6   2006/11/07 01:14PM
    jayfoxworth

Jade is a flake. Come on people,when you tell lies as bad as Jade does that automatically makes you a bad person. She still wants Will.The question now is does Adam want Gwen. I have to say he's acting very jealous of his brother,Will.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list