List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Gwen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen

Started by MichiganMom at 2006/11/02 12:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 07:54PM, Views: 500, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/02 12:40PM
    Gwen
    MichiganMom

I had heard that maybe Gwen will end up pregnant ... anyone know/hear anything about this ...

Melanie

#2   2006/11/02 12:43PM
    Re: Gwen
    MamaBobbie

Quote MichiganMom: I had heard that maybe Gwen will end up pregnant ... anyone know/hear anything about this ...

Melanie

oh my gosh, that would be awesome..

#3   2006/11/02 12:47PM
    Erin

I really wish she would turn out to be pregnat, not only to keep will to herself, but to throw it back in Jade's face, about the fact that maybe she can have children afteraqll....

#4   2006/11/04 04:19PM
    jayfoxworth

Jade's a mess. She should go back to where she came from. No one likes a slacker and that's what she is . I wouldn't be surprised if she was stalking Gwen the whole time.

#5   2006/11/06 04:29PM
    Gwen_Will_lover

Oh please oh please oh please!!!! lol. I would totally love for Gwen to get pregnant. This poor girl has been through everything in the world it would be so nice if she had some happy news!! I hope she'll get pregnant. Just as long as its Will's.

#6   2006/11/06 04:59PM
    Finicky fan

What an awesome Christmas present that would be for the viewers.......Gwen and Will having a baby. That would also be extremely frightening because Jade would no doubt set out to cause her to lose the baby.

#7   2006/11/06 05:23PM
    grits1976

Quote Finicky fan: What an awesome Christmas present that would be for the viewers.......Gwen and Will having a baby. That would also be extremely frightening because Jade would no doubt set out to cause her to lose the baby.

It would also make the Adam deal a muke point. I don't like this Adam, he's too easily taken in by Jade. You wouldn't think that the offspring of 2 cops would be so gulable. If Gwen was pregers it would be wonderful, Jade would be upset which is a bonus. I wish the whole truth would come out about Jade, I know there has to be something else.

#8   2006/11/06 07:54PM
    jayfoxworth

I've said it a thousand times. Jade is not Rose's daughter. I refuse to believe it . Gwen has a better chance of being Rose's daughter.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list