List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Simon & Carly did the nasty.....what is next????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Simon & Carly did the nasty.....what is next????

Started by Tara at 2006/11/01 11:36PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/03 09:08AM, Views: 510, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/11/01 11:36PM
    Simon & Carly did the nasty.....what is next????
    Tara

I am afraid that I may have figured out the latest twist in the tale of Jack & Carly. Now that Simon & Carly have done the nasty finally...and it was hot...what happens if (as in the preveiws) Jack and Carly have a talk and they decide to get back together if Simon is out of the picture? I think the next plot will be that Carly ends up pregnant (We know that Maura West who plays Carly is pregnant in real life and due in the spring) and the question will be: Who's the daddy? Should be a really interesting story even if Simon leaves the show after his contract is up...especially if Katie is eaten up with jealousy at the mere thought of Carly having Simon's baby. Of course, this is just my opinion and I do not base this with any fact. It just makes sense to me that the writers may choose to go this direction. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

#2   2006/11/02 04:45AM
    Re: Simon & Carly did the nasty.....what is next????
    hrshane

I hope they don't go down that route again with Carley and Jack.Been there and done this w/sage .Not saying she doesn't have a baby by Simon who knows? I hope jack knows and they don't try the same line different daddys.

#3   2006/11/02 05:28AM
    Erin

I like this idea, but I wish the child could be Simon's , it would be different, I think. Not only will it complicate Jack and Carly's realtionshiip, but it will also test Simon in many ways. Can he actually grow up if he wants to be a father? That would make a great storyline to see if Simon could changed

#4   2006/11/02 06:30AM
    malnickkdh

It will be Simon will leave and Jack and Carly will get together. She will get pregnant and they will be a family again. We can only hope.

#5   2006/11/02 07:09AM
    adoakey23

I thought Carly in real life just had a baby her third. Simon will be leaving the show. No Jack will find out Carly slept with Simon while wearing a million in Diamonds.

#6   2006/11/02 07:16AM
    sexyspicer

It is really hard to tell what will happen with the three of them. I would love to see Jack and Carly together agian, but who knows..

#7   2006/11/02 01:49PM
    athena8785

Quote adoakey23: I thought Carly in real life just had a baby her third. Simon will be leaving the show. No Jack will find out Carly slept with Simon while wearing a million in Diamonds.

carly just now found out she was pregnant. lily just had a baby on the show and in real life.

#8   2006/11/02 09:45PM
    Tara

Quote Erin: I like this idea, but I wish the child could be Simon's , it would be different, I think. Not only will it complicate Jack and Carly's realtionshiip, but it will also test Simon in many ways. Can he actually grow up if he wants to be a father? That would make a great storyline to see if Simon could changed

I totally agree. It also would really bother Katie to see Carly with Simon's only child.

#9   2006/11/03 07:47AM
    jen24

JUST SOMETHING I HEARD. Iheard that katie might end up sleeping with simon. and if she does maybe she will get pregnant except that it will be simons instead of mikes. Although I hope not cause her and mike make a good coulple.

#10   2006/11/03 09:08AM
    sexyspicer

I can not stand the character of Katie right now she is getting on my last nerve. I love Mike to peices and wish Simon would just leave for good, but then again I like him stirring up trouble it is kind of funny how he gets everyones goose going hee hee hee

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list