List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: What do you think of the whole Meg/Paul/ Craig situation?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think of the whole Meg/Paul/ Craig situation?

Started by Covergirl at 2006/11/01 08:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/01 09:39PM, Views: 367, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/01 08:40PM
    What do you think of the whole Meg/Paul/ Craig situation?
    Covergirl

Note from the Moderator: This post reveals a spoiler, so if you do not want to know the future of the show, please don't read any further. If you don't mind know what's to come, then by all means, continue reading.

I beginning to give up! I read the spoilers for the week of Nov.13 and it said Meg helps Craig! What is she thinking? Why are the writers painting her as stupid? I really hope they don't put her with Craig. Meg is acting like she took a stupid pill. Why is she allowing herself to be sucked in by Craig? She knows his history. Is she just starved for attention? I just don't buy the whole storyline. The real Meg wouldn't act this way.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/01 08:55PM
    #2   2006/11/01 08:46PM
    Re: What do you think of the whole Meg/Paul/ Craig situation?
    MistiSandefur

Quote Covergirl: I beginning to give up! I read the spoilers for the week of Nov.13 and it said Meg helps Craig! What is she thinking? Why are the writers painting her as stupid? I really hope they don't put her with Craig. Meg is acting like she took a stupid pill. Why is she allowing herself to be sucked in by Craig? She knows his history. Is she just starved for attention? I just don't buy the whole storyline. The real Meg wouldn't act this way.
    Covergirl, I edited your post to warn that it has a "spoiler." The reason: Any post that contains a spoiler must have "spoiler" in the title, just in case some don't want to know the future of the show. Since your post revealed one of the spoilers, I had to let them know.

Now, I'll reply to your post. I think Meg is desperate to get Paul back, and in order to do so I suppose she will do anything to keep the man she loves. Storylines such as this is what keeps the viewers watching.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/01 08:56PM
    #3   2006/11/01 09:14PM
    Covergirl

Quote MistiSandefur:
    Quote Covergirl: I beginning to give up! I read the spoilers for the week of Nov.13 and it said Meg helps Craig! What is she thinking? Why are the writers painting her as stupid? I really hope they don't put her with Craig. Meg is acting like she took a stupid pill. Why is she allowing herself to be sucked in by Craig? She knows his history. Is she just starved for attention? I just don't buy the whole storyline. The real Meg wouldn't act this way.
    Covergirl, I edited your post to warn that it has a "spoiler." The reason: Any post that contains a spoiler must have "spoiler" in the title, just in case some don't want to know the future of the show. Since your post revealed one of the spoilers, I had to let them know.

Now, I'll reply to your post. I think Meg is desperate to get Paul back, and in order to do so I suppose she will do anything to keep the man she loves. Storylines such as this is what keeps the viewers watching.

I'm sorry for including a spoiler. I wasn't thinking! I'm kinda of new at this. Thank you for the heads up! I like your response to my post. I think you may be right. I didn't think of it this way. This sheds new light on the situation. This sounds like something Meg would totally do, to save her man!

#4   2006/11/01 09:39PM
    MistiSandefur

Quote Covergirl:
    I'm sorry for including a spoiler. I wasn't thinking! I'm kinda of new at this. Thank you for the heads up! I like your response to my post. I think you may be right. I didn't think of it this way. This sheds new light on the situation. This sounds like something Meg would totally do, to save her man!
    It's no problem at all. You're more than welcome to include and talk about any spoilers, we just ask that you place "SPOILER" in the title when your post includes a "spoiler." The guidelines can be found here: http://www.soaps.com/astheworldturns/board/26/

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list