List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: For All Eileen Fulton (Lisa) Fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

For All Eileen Fulton (Lisa) Fans

Started by MistiSandefur at 2006/11/01 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/03 07:32PM, Views: 479, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/01 08:32PM
    For All Eileen Fulton (Lisa) Fans
    MistiSandefur

Within the next couple days, I will be doing an interview with Eileen Fulton (Lisa), and I would like to give all her fans a chance to participate. So, here's how you can join in... If you have a burning question you'd like to ask Ms. Fulton, post your question here, or send it to me at services @ mistisandefur . com (remove spaces). You can even ask Ms. Fulton a question about the latest charity auction she just done if you'd like.

I can't guarantee that all of your questions will be in the interview, but I will do my very best to include the great questions. To get your question in before the interview, you must post it here or e-mail it to me before Monday, November 6, 2006.

#2   2006/11/02 03:34PM
    Re: For All Eileen Fulton (Lisa) Fans
    FANCYMIKEY

~) WHERE IN NORTH CAROLINA IS MS. FULTON FROM? I AM FROM SOUTH CAROLINA AND WITHOUT HER AND LUCY AS SHE CALLS HER THE SHOW WOULD BE WHAT IT IS, THEY SHOULD BRING BACK SOME OF THE OLDER STARS AND GIVE THEM MORE AIRTIME, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A CATFIGHT BETWEEN LISA AND LUCY.

#3   2006/11/03 07:32PM
    Re: For All Eileen Fulton (Lisa) Fans
    MistiSandefur

I have noticed Eileen Fulton (Lisa) hasn't been getting a lot of air time, and I think that's one question I will ask: If she plans to make more appearances on the show.

Fancymikey, is there any questions at all you'd like me to ask Ms. Fulton on Monday?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list