List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Roger and Maura

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Roger and Maura

Started by ilsalund at 2013/06/24 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/29 02:32PM, Views: 440, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/06/24 05:01PM
    Roger and Maura
    ilsalund

They're both on GH right now and I was wondering if they worked together on ATWT because they have great chemistry. Also, other GH actors were on ATWT and I'm wondering if they, too, worked together: Lynn Herring, Robin Mattson, Jon Lindstrom and Roger.

Thanks.

#2   2013/07/05 07:29PM
    Re: Roger and Maura
    calliope

I love love love Jon, Roger and Maura!!! I have started to DVR GH but haven't caught up yet. There are so many characters. I have to devote a few hours some day to watching and trying to sort them out.

#3   2013/07/12 11:31PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: I love love love Jon, Roger and Maura!!! I have started to DVR GH but haven't caught up yet. There are so many characters. I have to devote a few hours some day to watching and trying to sort them out.

I have been trying to watch GH also because some of my favorite soap actors are on but it has been hard for me I grew up with ATWT,GL,AND Y&R those people where family I feel like I have been abducted and am trying to fit in watching GH

#4   2013/07/29 02:32PM
    lona

It ate my post. I think they were on GL and Roger was evil, but Maura was wonderful. They were friends thick or thin. She always knew he wouldn't lie to her. She died. And then he died in real life and they never spoke of it. It was very very sad.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list