List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Anybody wanna see Luke be straight for real? It's possible....someday

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anybody wanna see Luke be straight for real? It's possible....someday

Started by Erin at 2006/10/24 04:47PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/01 10:28AM, Views: 642, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/24 04:47PM
    Anybody wanna see Luke be straight for real? It's possible....someday
    Erin

I don't care what he's feeling now, he might regret his decision, if nobody comes in his life.....I mean, he can't wait forever, right? And I don't think Luke's friend, Kevin is going in the same direction as him, so , who else do we have? Nobody, so, I wish he'd....would go straigt...and maybe he could be happier... but that's only my opinion, and I know it's not possible for real...that's who he is....it'll just suck if he doesnt' have somebody in his life....

#2   2006/10/26 11:27AM
    Re: Anybody wanna see Luke be straight for real? It's possible....someday
    sweetcheeks2146

Luke is who he is the only reaon atwt made him gay is because they wanted to put real issues in the s/l. he is so cute i hope he turns striaght but im not betting on it.

#3   2006/10/26 12:26PM
    Natalie

I like Luke for who he is.

#4   2006/10/26 02:10PM
    cbsfanalways

Luke is great the way he is. I think it would unrealistic to turn him straight. That doesn't happen in real life.

#5   2006/10/26 05:12PM
    MamaBobbie

I would love to see Luke be straight. He is such a cute guy. I agree, I don't see Kevin turning gay. But they should make him straight. He would treat a girl really good. That's my opinion!!

#6   2006/10/27 04:32AM
    hrshane

I think he could turn straight ,because he hasn't been with a guy yet .so why can't he have achange of heart.He my not like it once he w/a guy Which I have no desire to see at all .So I hope they don't go there .This story line is probally why Revas real son who played luke before left .

#7   2006/10/27 10:32AM
    athena8785

whats wrong with luke being gay. one of my bestfriends is gay and i have no problem with it. i don understand why everyone is making such a big deal about it. its not like its real. get over it.

#8   2006/10/27 11:34AM
    Natalie

Quote athena8785: whats wrong with luke being gay. one of my bestfriends is gay and i have no problem with it. i don understand why everyone is making such a big deal about it. its not like its real. get over it.

Right on Athena!!!!!

#9   2006/10/28 02:56PM
    Erin

Quote Natalie:
    Quote athena8785: whats wrong with luke being gay. one of my bestfriends is gay and i have no problem with it. i don understand why everyone is making such a big deal about it. its not like its real. get over it.

Right on Athena!!!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anybody with my comments, I shouldn't have said anything. I don't mean any disreguard to gay people, I just like Luke, and wish that he , in particular, wasn't gay. That's all that I meant, so sorry to be offensive, I really didin't think about it.

#10   2006/10/29 02:23PM
    Tara

Quote Erin:
    Quote Natalie:

Right on Athena!!!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anybody with my comments, I shouldn't have said anything. I don't mean any disreguard to gay people, I just like Luke, and wish that he , in particular, wasn't gay. That's all that I meant, so sorry to be offensive, I really didin't think about it.

Erin - you don't need to apologize to anyone for your opinions. I agree with you.....and I have nothing against gays - in fact, I have alot of gay friends. I wish Luke were not gay because it can be such a tough road to travel, and it can be so dangerous with ignorant gay bashers out there. Luke just seems so vulnerable and lonely - however I want him to stay innocent for a few more years anyway.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list