List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: A Tribute to Hal Munson

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A Tribute to Hal Munson

Started by MistiSandefur at 2006/10/23 07:44PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/01 10:15PM, Views: 650, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/23 07:44PM
    A Tribute to Hal Munson
    MistiSandefur

Since today's show was mostly about saying goodbye to Hal, I thought it would be a great idea to start a post for all his fans to pay tribute and say goodbye as well.

If you are amoung the many fans of Hal Munson, reply and tell us about your favorite scene involving Hal Munson to pay tribute.

#2   2006/10/24 05:42AM
    Re: A Tribute to Hal Munson
    Natalie

%( I like all the scenes with Hal. I cant think of a favorite. He is very well missed by me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/24 05:42AM
    #3   2006/10/24 06:56AM
    Erin

I am a huge fan of Hal Munson, although he wasn't the best at sometimes, he was still smart, kind hearted, and always forgiving. He was so intelligent, and wise it was so awesome! Hal was a heck of a guy, and I'll deeply miss that ordering around, and doing the right thing...he was best at those!

#4   2006/10/26 01:42PM
    gimlee

Quote MistiSandefur: Since today's show was mostly about saying goodbye to Hal, I thought it would be a great idea to start a post for all his fans to pay tribute and say goodbye as well.

If you are amoung the many fans of Hal Munson, reply and tell us about your favorite scene involving Hal Munson to pay tribute.

They say you don't miss much if you miss one or two episodes....those who laugh at US that watch Soaps....They are SOOO wrong! I missed a few days and to my dismay I find Hal has passed away. I do not know of what or if this is true in mundane life. I am saddened and I would like more information please. I thank thee so much.

#5   2006/10/26 01:47PM
    Natalie

Quote gimlee:
    Quote MistiSandefur: Since today's show was mostly about saying goodbye to Hal, I thought it would be a great idea to start a post for all his fans to pay tribute and say goodbye as well.

They say you don't miss much if you miss one or two episodes....those who laugh at US that watch Soaps....They are SOOO wrong! I missed a few days and to my dismay I find Hal has passed away. I do not know of what or if this is true in mundane life. I am saddened and I would like more information please. I thank thee so much.

Go to the news room to read more about Benjamin Hendrickson.. He did take his own life in real life and they won't be recasting his role has Hal.. He is sadly missed by all.

#6   2006/10/29 05:54AM
    sugar543_99

Quote Natalie:
    Quote gimlee:

there was one scene not too long before hal and emily split up when Hal was very upset, omg I thought he was going to have a heart attack right then and there. maybe his depression was playing a part in that particular scene, dont know. but I really liked Hal and will miss him

Go to the news room to read more about Benjamin Hendrickson.. He did take his own life in real life and they won't be recasting his role has Hal.. He is sadly missed by all.

#7   2006/11/01 12:41PM
    adoakey23

My favorite was the wedding of him and Barbara, he looked so happy and so did she it was like a fairytale.

#8   2006/11/01 10:15PM
    paigedown

Since today show was mostly about saying goodbye to Hal, I thought it would be a great idea to start a post for all his fans to pay tribute and say goodbye as well.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list