List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: The new Craig....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Craig....

Started by Natalie at 2006/10/21 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 05:27AM, Views: 1393, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/23 08:07AM
    Re: The new Craig....
    Natalie

Quote Raneychul: I think this guy is doing a great job playing Craig...He's not Hunt Block, and Hunt Block was not Scott Bryce...my personal favorite...give him some time and I think we will all come around...I think some are too quick to judgement..give the guy a chance...I think if you go in with negativity, you are going in with a closed mind...open up
    I dont have negativity It just doesnt seem like Craig. I mean doesnt act like him or any where close to him. I'm keeping my mind open but so far im not convinced

#12   2006/10/23 12:48PM
    jen24

I don't think i like the new craig much either. The other craig had better facial expressions. He was a much better actor.

#13   2006/10/23 02:17PM
    Chrissi

I loved Hunt Block. He was incredible. I like the new Craig, but think he needs time to give the role his own spin! He's a nice looking man.

#14   2006/10/23 10:59PM
    july_babigurl

:) I am SO glad t see that I am not alone on this. My fiance' gets tired of hearing about it, everytime I watch the show,I ma gripeing about Craig. I can NOT stand the new. The other one mastered it. He was so devious but you couldn't not like him....he was hot. I can not even think of Craig when I see this guy. He has aged ALOT lol. I don't think this one will ever grow on me either.

#15   2006/11/01 12:51PM
    fancyw

the new craig is just horrible.

#16   2006/11/01 01:04PM
    jen24

I don't think he seems as sneaky as the other craig was. The other craig wouldn't do a majic trick just to get out of the room. He would have done something else to distract them. And i also have to agree that the other craig is cuter than the new one.

#17   2006/11/02 12:04PM
    angelgirl52001

I dont like him. And I dont believe that they are giving the baby to him. He killed his first son and you can say that he killed Rosanna. Dusty dersves the baby they knew the real father was in jail when they left Dusty adopt him.If any one lets Craig have that baby they are nuts. And what is up with Tom working for him he knows he is trouble. I always liked how Tom was a good guy. If Craig gets the baby from Dusty i will quit watching. They always try to make this almost like real life. And I hope they would not do this in real life.

#18   2006/11/02 02:11PM
    Raneychul

I personally like this Craig, he took some getting use to, but I must say IMO he is doing a great job...All the charges were dropped against him, so in the eyes of the law, he has committed no crimes...He is entitled to his son, and I don't believe he ever gave up his parental rights...and if I remember correctly he did not kill Bryant..he was killed in a car accident, where he was driving drunk

#19   2006/11/02 03:14PM
    Naurlas

I think the new Craig is great. The other one was just a bit over-the-top for me. Its hard to pull off charming, malevolent and wounded bird all at the same time but Mr. Meeks seems to be doing it in fine style. I hope he hangs around for a good long while.

#20   2006/11/02 09:35PM
    Tara

I would absolutely love to see Scott Bryce back as Craig. He had alot of charm and redeeming qualities. He also had great chemistry with Lucinda. Even though he did some underhanded things, he was likeable. This new Craig does not even resemble the other two. It would have been a little easier to bond if there was some physical resemblence such as they did with the new Lucy and the new Luke. This new Craig seems too old to me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/02 09:35PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list