List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: The new Craig....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Craig....

Started by Natalie at 2006/10/21 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 05:27AM, Views: 1374, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/21 10:38AM
    The new Craig....
    Natalie

Is it just me? I JUST DONT LIKE THIS NEW CRAIG. He just doesnt seem like craig to me. I liked Hunt Block alot better.

#2   2006/10/21 04:35PM
    Re: The new Craig....
    Erin

I agree, he's not the "craig" I know and like, but I must admit that he's at least trying, and I hope he'll...fit better letter on down the time path...

#3   2006/10/21 06:00PM
    bgiancoli11

Quote Natalie: Is it just me? I JUST DONT LIKE THIS NEW CRAIG. He just doesnt seem like craig to me. I liked Hunt Block alot better.

I don't care for him too much either. He's a great actor but he doesn't fit the part of Craig. Hunt Block was the best!!

#4   2006/10/21 06:10PM
    lovinthethunda

This new Craig doesnt even come close to the personality of the old Craig- and thats why we loved him!--well...looved to hate him that is!

#5   2006/10/21 10:38PM
    RANDY90

HUNT WAS THE MASTER WHEN IT CAME TO CRAIG!!!!! THIS ONE SEEMS OLDER OR OUT OF PLACE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS

#6   2006/10/21 11:12PM
    wendell21

Quote RANDY90: HUNT WAS THE MASTER WHEN IT CAME TO CRAIG!!!!! THIS ONE SEEMS OLDER OR OUT OF PLACE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS

I agree he does seem kind of out of place. He seems bland, expressionless, always talks in a monotone voice! He is a good actor, he just doesnt fit the part of Craig. The old Craig had more of a mystery about him. He was energizing and you could always count on him being up to something.

#7   2006/10/22 07:26AM
    hrshane

I think they put to much make-up onthis craig .He looks nothing like the old one they could have done a better match up.

#8   2006/10/22 05:50PM
    irishprincess

I have also noticed the huge amount of make-up on Craig. It makes him look totally artificial. He reminds of the character from Phantom of the Opera. As far as his acting, I think he will work out. It is hard to replace a character that everyone loved to hate.

#9   2006/10/22 06:30PM
    patswork

Hunt Block was, is, and always will be Craig in my book. He even surpassed Scott Bryce. They can just send this new Craig back to prison for all I care.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/22 06:32PM
    #10   2006/10/22 09:21PM
    Raneychul

I think this guy is doing a great job playing Craig...He's not Hunt Block, and Hunt Block was not Scott Bryce...my personal favorite...give him some time and I think we will all come around...I think some are too quick to judgement..give the guy a chance...I think if you go in with negativity, you are going in with a closed mind...open up

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list