List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: JADE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JADE

Started by audwangl05 at 2006/10/19 02:58PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 11:33AM, Views: 856, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/19 07:48PM
    Re: JADE
    lilredbyd

Well i was sure looking for gwen to run in to jades room and open a can of whhhhoooop azz

#12   2006/10/19 09:33PM
    courtney1988

Everyone's talking about the softer side of Jade, I think she'll behave for a while then be back to her old tricks! I hate Jade too, but I'm kind of glad she's Lily's daughter because it keeps it interesting

#13   2006/10/20 12:07PM
    Clueless

Quote Raneychul: I believe when Will killed Rose he was at an age where one knows right from wrong...and remember when he burned down the barn and blamed Luke...oh, that's right he was "just a kid" I bet one would think different if something like this happened in their family...Will had a previledged upbringing, we have some idea of Jade's, and it was so different from Will's...and here we go making excuses for horrible acts

I don't believe or atleast I don't think people are trying to justify what Will did. I can't remember the barn incident. But Will was definetly screwed up being played by a mother who knew better. I am not even sure we can use his age as a factor, because of the way they have aged these characters. I do belieive tho that at one point Will was being pulled between both his parents and Paul. So does that excuse him no. But Jade was on a mission and didn't care who she used or hurt to get theere. I don't think I saw it the day that it was confirmed that Jade was Rose's daughter. But didn't I read somewhere that said that when Lilly came out of the room she responded to Will that you killed her mother so that should make them even. And if she did say this then one would think that she hasn't forgiven Will.

#14   2006/10/20 01:49PM
    wendell21

i cant believe that Lily said that(about them being even now). i think that lily is confused or something cause she cant seem to stick with one opinion. she blamed will, then she doesnt, she "forgives" him, but now throws it back in his face. Lily needs to figure out how she really feels about everything and THEN give her opinion\view. Jade, i really really hope shes not rose's daughter, but unfortunatley i think thats the way they are going to keep it. I do not think that Jade will change, at all. Hey Maybe, Jade met Roses daughter before and upon finding out about her family Jade did something to the "real Jade", and came to oakdale to take over her life. Maybe theres the "real Jade" kidnapped and held hostage somewhere. i just really hope that this Jade is not the real one, even if Maddie turns out not to be the real Jade, have someone else be her, bring in a new character, kick out this horrible evil Jade PLEASE!

#15   2006/10/20 10:09PM
    Aloschx4

Quote Raneychul: I believe when Will killed Rose he was at an age where one knows right from wrong...and remember when he burned down the barn and blamed Luke...oh, that's right he was "just a kid" I bet one would think different if something like this happened in their family...Will had a previledged upbringing, we have some idea of Jade's, and it was so different from Will's...and here we go making excuses for horrible acts

Will didn't burn down the barn, Allison set fire to the barn and Will took the blame, because he couldn't remember not setting the fire.

#16   2006/10/23 11:33AM
    wendell21

They should make Jade turn out to be a physchotic stalker/killer who escaped from the mental institution. That would be where she met Will when he was in there for what he did to Rose. Maybe she was hot for him and he never noticed her, hence her grudge against him. Then they could make the "real" Jade come to Oakdale and expose "fake Jade" for who she really is. what do you think?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list