List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: JADE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JADE

Started by audwangl05 at 2006/10/19 02:58PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 11:33AM, Views: 809, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/19 02:58PM
    JADE
    audwangl05

I CANT BELIVE JADE IS IS ROSE'S DAUGHTER. I HAD A FEELING ALL ALONG THAT THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

#2   2006/10/19 03:22PM
    Re: JADE
    Erin

I wish it hadn't have happened like that. I kept wanting the REAL Rose's daughter to come into town, and kick Jade's butt because she pretended to be her....I really wish that would've happened. I don't like Jade, she's cruel, and Lilly's family is not. I wonder how long she'll actually last there, though?

#3   2006/10/19 04:16PM
    grits1976

Quote Erin: I wish it hadn't have happened like that. I kept wanting the REAL Rose's daughter to come into town, and kick Jade's butt because she pretended to be her....I really wish that would've happened. I don't like Jade, she's cruel, and Lilly's family is not. I wonder how long she'll actually last there, though?

Hopefully not for long. Especially since Carly & Rose were best friends. I wonder how Jade's being Rose's daughter is going to affect the good friendships, like Lilly & Carly. Also how will this affect Paul?

#4   2006/10/19 04:31PM
    cbsfanalways

Jade is going to turn her life around and become a good girl and end up in a relationship with Dallas. They'll be the next super couple.

#5   2006/10/19 04:35PM
    reallifeLizJ...

who is elwood?

#6   2006/10/19 05:24PM
    hrshane

I think that is what will happen.

#7   2006/10/19 06:34PM
    Raneychul

I think today we saw a softer side of Jade..I believe she was genuinly sorry for what she had done...I hope she continues on this path, but I think it will be hard for her, and we will see her go back to her old ways, and struggle...I for one loved it when Lily shot back to Will, "you killed her mother, can we call it even" Loved it

#8   2006/10/19 07:14PM
    lennox

I cannot believe what a hippocrite Lily is being. When she didn't know that Jade was her neice, her lying and manipulating were so unforgivable. But now Jade is all of a sudden she's this poor misunderstood girl. What Will did to Rose was awful but he was a kid being manipulated by his mother. What Jade did was intentional and hateful. Your actions do not change because of your DNA.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/19 07:16PM
    #9   2006/10/19 07:38PM
    teddysgirl19

i totally agree...will was young and his mother is crazy...jade purposely wanted to hurt gwen and did everything in her power to ruin her life...will messed up by sleepin with her but gwen was willing to give him a second chance until that bitch lied and said she was pregnant. i dont like how lily all of a sudden changed just because she found out jade was her niece. i really dont like luke either

#10   2006/10/19 07:41PM
    Raneychul

I believe when Will killed Rose he was at an age where one knows right from wrong...and remember when he burned down the barn and blamed Luke...oh, that's right he was "just a kid" I bet one would think different if something like this happened in their family...Will had a previledged upbringing, we have some idea of Jade's, and it was so different from Will's...and here we go making excuses for horrible acts

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list