List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Why doesn't jack just tell carly he loves her?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why doesn't jack just tell carly he loves her?

Started by seeemilywrite at 2006/10/19 02:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 05:14AM, Views: 427, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/19 02:35PM
    Why doesn't jack just tell carly he loves her?
    seeemilywrite

it would make everything so much easier!

#2   2006/10/19 03:01PM
    Re: Why doesn't jack just tell carly he loves her?
    happycarjacker

Becasue the7y have to drag it out and allow Carly to sleep with Simon.Plus Simon(Paul) is not gone yet.We have to endure thsi like we had to endure Jack and Julia#2.

#3   2006/10/19 03:25PM
    Erin

Yeah, but that Julia girl didn't just go after Jack....she also went after Holden, lilly's husband, and stole him right from her....unlike Jack, she didn't know he was married to Carly, but she did know HOlden was married....But as far as Jack goes, He won't ever admit anything because of his pride, he wants Carly, but he can't admit it, especially since Simon's around. I hope he sticks around to make Jack realize that pride isn't something he wants when it comes to Carly....

#4   2006/10/19 05:49PM
    bgiancoli11

I wish he would just tell her he was wrong and acted on impulse and he never stopped loving her ....... you get the idea. It never seems to end. Carly and Jack seem to always have the same kind of sl.

#5   2006/10/19 09:51PM
    courtney1988

Jack and his pride! At first I just couldnt wait for Carly and Jack to get back together but now i'm leaning towards Simon just for the moment.. i don't know i'm so confused! :P

#6   2006/10/19 10:47PM
    happycarjacker

Carly knows Jack love her but him not saying don't excuse her stupid actions. Sometime she make it hard to love her unconditonal becasue she never learn.Make the same mistakes over and over.Drugging someone twice,lying daily and etc is not mistkaes but choices.Time for Carly to grow up.

#7   2006/10/20 05:14AM
    Natalie

Jack should tell Carly her loves her. Je just can't stad her with another man. SO why does he always end things with her. Carly will always be Carly. I just love her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list