List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jade is still Under Suspicion

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jade is still Under Suspicion

Started by Erin at 2006/10/19 12:51PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 10:39AM, Views: 433, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/10/19 12:51PM
    Jade is still Under Suspicion
    Erin

I don't care who says what! Jade is still under suspicion, she is one two-timed face girl....why can't anyone see that? She's lying about everything from having a baby to "miscarriage" for goodness sakes, she would do anything to have a family....so why can't Lilly belive something else? Why doesn't someone come to town and prove Jade a liar once and for all.....!

#2   2006/10/19 12:55PM
    Re: Jade is still Under Suspicion
    teddysgirl19

I totally agree with u...eveyone has seen what she is capable of so why would anyone believe she could change that fast...ihave a feeling more is to come from that *itch.

#3   2006/10/19 01:53PM
    Natalie

me too

#4   2006/10/19 08:40PM
    hopingforsom...

I still don't trust her for with if Will and Gwen decide to work on their marriage and stop giving her money then what is Jade going to do about it. I mean is she going to completely forget about Will and move on. I don't think so. And okay Will probably kill her mother but that doesn't excuse her behavior and let her run wild and let her get away with it and if comes down to it then is she going to have him arrest for killing her mother which I really don't think that Jade is Rose daughter but it does make sense but I think it is more complicated. I mean she probably have her DNA to say that it is Rose daughter so she can sponge off of them just like she did Will and Gwen.

#5   2006/10/19 09:40PM
    courtney1988

Yeah Jade is a little rat lol I found it hard to believe that she was just going to "let will go" all of a sudden after everything..and i'm thinking someone will come to town in relation to Jade very soon..

#6   2006/10/20 10:39AM
    hopingforsom...

Quote courtney1988: Yeah Jade is a little rat lol I found it hard to believe that she was just going to "let will go" all of a sudden after everything..and i'm thinking someone will come to town in relation to Jade very soon..

I don't believe one second that she is going to let Will go or that is was an accident. I mean Jade is sick and twisted.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list