List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Does anyone remember...?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone remember...?

Started by jklivin at 2012/09/02 04:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/29 02:29PM, Views: 435, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/09/02 04:55PM
    Does anyone remember...?
    jklivin

There was a brief story with a male African-American actor that appeared in the late 80' or early 90's. He, if I remember correctly, played a jazz musician on the show. I used to watch ATWT and Guiding Light so I could be getting the two soaps confused but I'm almost positive he played a character on ATWT. Does this sound familiar to anyone? And can anyone help me identify the actor/character? Thanks in advance!

#2   2012/10/11 12:15AM
    Re: Does anyone remember...?
    LucyT

i think he was on the guiding light but i watched both also and could be wrong as well was his last name hampton or somthing like that ?

#3   2012/10/11 02:12PM
    jklivin

OMG!!! That's it! I found it after you wrote "Hampton". It was Hampton Speakes. I watched both soaps too and I always got the characters mixed up. Thank you so much for saving my sanity!

#4   2012/10/11 06:14PM
    LucyT

Glad I could help.I new my soap commitment would count for something someday.

#5   2013/07/29 02:29PM
    lona

Quote LucyT: Glad I could help.I new my soap commitment would count for something someday.

Maybe you will get picked up by "Cash Cab" and that will be the one question! Good luck! Lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list