List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: What in the world is wrong with Luke?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What in the world is wrong with Luke?

Started by sweetcheeks2146 at 2006/10/18 08:51PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 12:45PM, Views: 404, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/18 08:51PM
    What in the world is wrong with Luke?
    sweetcheeks2146

Ok so i know that Luke and Jade are close but how could he keep her secret for even a second? She is evil and he knows it . this women could Kill somoene right in front of him and he would say o-well jade do what you do. i mean come on why is he defending her so what she has no one lots of ppl ahve noone and they dont act like that. Whats it gonna take before Luke learns to stay away from the DEVIL . he is either going to get heart or he will get mixed up in her plan. god id swear he isnt really gay the way he likes her.

#2   2006/10/19 09:54AM
    Re: What in the world is wrong with Luke?
    Natalie

I think he was just giving her the benefit of the doubt a chance to tell the truth before he told.

#3   2006/10/19 11:12AM
    tydnnots

I think he was just giving Jade a chance to come clean on her own - I doubt he would have let her go on indefinitely.
    Luke has a good heart and knows what it's like to be the underdog which is why he is so forgiving of Jade.

#4   2006/10/19 12:45PM
    teddysgirl19

Well Luke is dumb for giving Jade the chance to come clean but what can i say...he is gay thats even worse. If he ends up with a guy on this show i will never watch it again.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list