List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Carly/ Jack .... .....Gwen/Will........Jade/Lilly's Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly/ Jack .... .....Gwen/Will........Jade/Lilly's Family

Started by Erin at 2006/10/18 08:57AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 01:04PM, Views: 580, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/18 08:57AM
    Carly/ Jack .... .....Gwen/Will........Jade/Lilly's Family
    Erin

Ok, Jack and Carly have always been my favorite couple, and they still are in a way, if they'd get back together, it would work out great! Jack needs to wake up and realize taht Carly will never change, and if he loves her like he does, then he will accept her, and win her back! ///// Gwen and Will have been so wonderful for the show, they are the cutest young couple, besides Maddie and Casey, but they have been together a long , long time, and I really wish GWen would see that Will loves her, and is dedicated to her...../////Jade is a no good person, She's scheming every second of her life, and is going to destroy more....especially now that she's Rose's daughter, of course she'll be ok at first, but then start to pick off the money from Lilly, which isn't going to be good at all! I just wish Jade would get help and change, she'd be a good person if she wouldj!

#2   2006/10/18 10:54AM
    Re: Carly/ Jack .... .....Gwen/Will........Jade/Lilly's Family
    Chrissi

Couldn't have said it better, Erin!

#3   2006/10/18 01:08PM
    Erin

thank you, I just can't help but think about this a lot, I just absoultely love the show, and I wouldn't trade it...

#4   2006/10/18 09:52PM
    courtney1988

Totally agree Jade is up to no good! She'll be okay at first but I think she might even go for more than money and try to ruin the lives of everyone surrounding Rose...she already accomplished that for Will

#5   2006/10/18 10:00PM
    Aloschx4

I can't remember where I read this, but I read that Jade is only trying to destroy Will because he killed her mother, but that would mean that she knew all along that she was Rose's daughter. Did she lie about that just to get close to Will in order to destroy him?

#6   2006/10/19 09:50AM
    Natalie

That is very interesting aloschx4. That could be. Jade does like to lie. But I'm not sure she knew. I think she is getting back at Will because he loves Gwen. But when she finds out that Will killed her mother that may be a different story.

I do want Carly/Jack together. Jack should be glad Carly adds spice in there marriage.lol Gwen/Will need happiness.

#7   2006/10/19 01:04PM
    teddysgirl19

i love Will and Gwen...I hope that they can be happy now and get that psycho out of their lives...as for jack and carly...he is sooo hott and he could find sumone who isnt sooo retarded...carly needs to get over simon cause he is a lying jerk...maybe him and jade need to meet

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list