List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Do you think Meg and Paul will get married?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Meg and Paul will get married?

Started by Covergirl at 2006/10/17 07:07PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/17 07:49PM, Views: 425, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/10/17 07:07PM
    Do you think Meg and Paul will get married?
    Covergirl

I'm getting a little worried. Craig is really trying hard to come between them. I hope Meg doesn't believe Craig really wants to help her. I just wish Meg would stay away from Craig. I know she is trying to protect Paul, but she really can't handle Craig. So, I hope she and Paul just forget about Craig and concentrate on each other!

#2   2006/10/17 07:43PM
    Re: Do you think Meg and Paul will get married?
    bgiancoli11

Quote Covergirl: I'm getting a little worried. Craig is really trying hard to come between them. I hope Meg doesn't believe Craig really wants to help her. I just wish Meg would stay away from Craig. I know she is trying to protect Paul, but she really can't handle Craig. So, I hope she and Paul just forget about Craig and concentrate on each other!

How I wish they would get married. I don't think I would ever ask ATWT for anything ever again. I think Meg is way too smart to fall for Craig's scheme's. I think the whole helping Meg thing might have to do with something on the Snyder farm. I don't know if Paul is strong enough though to give up on his revenge thing. That is what worries me the most. If Paul can't stop obsessing over Craig and revenge Meg is not going to put up w/ it. I'm thinking that's what the big problem will be for Paul and Meg. Of course it will be exactly what Craig has in mind and Paul will play right into it. I wish w/ all my heart that Paul can put Meg above all else and forget about Craig. I doubt this will happen. Anyway , the writers know how much the fans love Paul and Meg so I'm hoping they will get through this.

#3   2006/10/17 07:49PM
    Re: Do you think Meg and Paul will get married?
    bgiancoli11

Hey Covergirl it just hit me. I think I've seen you post on other boards. I usually post w/ the name Rachel 11
    I've noticed your name on some other soap boards. I'm glad you support Peg.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 07:50PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list