List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: spoilers for today the cat is out of the bag

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoilers for today the cat is out of the bag

Started by hopingforsomedailylo at 2006/10/17 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/18 03:41PM, Views: 523, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/17 12:38PM
    spoilers for today the cat is out of the bag for 10/17
    hopingforsom...

Today [Tuesday episode] Jade told Gwen that she love Will and then she will do anything to get him and man she painted a pretty picture of her and Will together. So then Will call and then Jade told not to answer it and slapped it out of her hand. But I don't know what happened but Jade hit her head when the books on her. Then later at the hospital Will and Gwen find out Jade little secret. Well she might be injured hurt but I don't feel sorry for her. I mean she had it coming by lying to them and if Jade just told Gwen the truth then maybe she won't be hurt and go to the hospital. But we won't know for sure. But I feel like Will doesn't want her now. I mean she is just obsess with Will. Yeah she probably lying about her pregnancy was going to make Will love her or something but believe me even if she was pregnant then it was just be an obligation. And she thought that she give Will the one thing that Gwen can't give her children. Well she is wrong because there is always adoption, surrogation and the doctors could be wrong. Unless she got her tube tight then she will find a way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 09:17PM
    #2   2006/10/17 09:17PM
    Re: spoilers for today the cat is out of the bag
    hopingforsom...

Didn't anybody that think that Jade was throwing the fact that she can have children and Gwen can't in her face but come on Will apparently doesn't love Jade and she is out of her mind thinking that.

#3   2006/10/18 10:55AM
    Chrissi

Quote Joie: JADE SUCKS... that is all...

Agreed!!!

#4   2006/10/18 03:41PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote Joie: JADE SUCKS... that is all...

Agreed!!!

i would had to agree

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list