List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: SPOILERS by courtney1988

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS by courtney1988

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/17 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/20 11:55AM, Views: 1724, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/18 05:14PM
    Re: SPOILERS by courtney1988
    athena8785

i dont believe some of this. everyone knows that luke is gay, his family and his friends. he told everyone. jade has been kind of blackmailing him about how she kept his secret while no one knew until he finally came out. i dont think casey and gwen are goin to get together because casey's too head over hills for maddie, but i can definately see the jade conspiracy.

#12   2006/10/18 05:14PM
    athena8785

i dont believe some of this. everyone knows that luke is gay, his family and his friends. he told everyone. jade has been kind of blackmailing him about how she kept his secret while no one knew until he finally came out. i dont think casey and gwen are goin to get together because casey's too head over hills for maddie, but i can definately see the jade conspiracy.

#13   2006/10/18 08:47PM
    sweetcheeks2146

This makes no sense do you guys read this stuff that you post. That could never happen seeing how everyone knows Luke is gay. Nice try.but someone has a vivid imagination

#14   2006/10/18 09:41PM
    courtney1988

Well yeah I didn't say I believed it :P It's actually very hard to believe but I mean some of it is a possibility and Jade will be up to no good once again! Just a topic to chat about!

#15   2006/10/19 08:52PM
    Finicky fan

If this is the case, Jade is not totally in the know. She is going after the wrong person. She should be going after "Barbar". It has been a while but I still think she was the reason for Will's action. I don't remember all of the details.

#16   2006/10/20 07:13AM
    SandraJ

Should this s/l take place, I will discontinue watching ATWT. I'm already disgusted with Jade and her demon-possessed character. If Luke loses his mind and goes along with this plot, ATWT will definitely lose a viewer. There are so many other characters they could focus on. And, now that this phase of the Jade/Will s/l has ended, I would like to see some of other actors/actresses be on the front burner of the s/l. Maddie, Gwen, Casey and Will have gone through enough. Enough is enough already. How stupid can a character be portrayed to be mislead over and over and over again, no matter how convincing the opponent? I watched another soap that I tape daily and there's a villainess who has done everything from stealing babies to tapering with hospital records and even she gets her punishment - everytime. And, her antics do not go on forever. She's a terrific actress and her plots are wonderful, but we know the writers aren't going to drag it out for long. So, you don't mind watching evil at work because you know good will eventually prevail. But, this???? This is horrible. I don't care to see Gwen and Casey lust after each other. I don't care to see Maddie and Will have broken hearts because their loved ones cheat on them. I don't care to see Jade reign as the ruler of darkness. WHERE'S LUCINDA???

#17   2006/10/20 11:55AM
    Clueless

Quote Finicky fan: If this is the case, Jade is not totally in the know. She is going after the wrong person. She should be going after "Barbar". It has been a while but I still think she was the reason for Will's action. I don't remember all of the details.

I believe you are right Finicky Fan. Will was so screwed up that Barbara had him believing that once Paul/Rose got married that the closeness they share would come to an end. When all along it was the relatiohship between Paul/Babs that was in jeporady.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list