List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jade's Pregnancy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jade's Pregnancy

Started by Clueless at 2006/10/16 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/17 12:59PM, Views: 405, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/16 02:51PM
    Jade's Pregnancy
    Clueless

It seems that most of the post so far are concerning Jade and here I go starting a new one. So here goes I'm not sure if I read it in one of the other posts or if I read it somewhere else. The gist of this is Jade is going to fake a miscarriage. Her goals is to call Gwen and get in an argument with her and make it seems as Gwem is responsible for her losing the baby. Great plan except Jade has seemed to forgot that Luke knows she is not pregnant not only that he got a copy of the records for backup. So TPTB how do you get out of that. Not only that lets backup a minute how is Luke going to copy a hospital record and not get caught.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/16 02:52PM
    #2   2006/10/16 05:10PM
    Re: Jade's Pregnancy
    audgal

>( OK SO JADE MAKES ME SICK..REALLY THOUGH ONE WORD COMES TO MIND WHEN THINKING OF HER "PHYSCHO" WHO THINKS LIKE THAT.. AND WHEN IT COMES TO SOAP OPERA'S THE THING I HATE IS THE DRAG ON REALLY WILL FINDING OUT ABOUT HER FAKE PREGNANCY IS TAKING FOREVER

#3   2006/10/16 08:25PM
    Re: Jade's Pregnancy
    courtney1988

Well Luke did spend a ton of time in the hospital when Lily was there so maybe for some odd reason he knew or there's a copy machine randomly placed in the hospital? lol But Jade told Luke she would just tell Will, but she didn't say how...so Luke doesn't know her plan....but on tomorrow's episode she DOES try to fake the miscarriage, but it backfires and she actually gets hurt so Gwen & Will both find out she was never pregnant.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list