List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: I've been in Cozumel since the lake SL ended. what is up with Maddie Coleman and Casey Hughes?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I've been in Cozumel since the lake SL ended. what is up with Maddie Coleman and Casey Hughes?

Started by allie_collegegirl21 at 2006/10/16 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 09:15AM, Views: 875, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/16 11:21AM
    I've been in Cozumel since the lake SL ended. what is up with Maddie Coleman and Casey Hughes?
    allie_colleg...

are they together? anyone out to get them what has been going on?

#2   2006/10/16 11:38AM
    Re: I've been in Cozumel since the lake SL ended. what is up with Maddie Coleman and Casey Hughes?
    Natalie

read the daily updates. They are working there way back.

#3   2006/10/16 12:00PM
    Re: I've been in Cozumel since the lake SL ended. what is up with Maddie Coleman and Casey Hughes?
    allie_colleg...

um... thanx... Natalie
    its just been weeks and i thought someone might write a few sentences to fill in a fellow fan.
    i would read the updates but there'll be page after page and all i need is a paragraph or two on THIS couple, not the whole show. i can catch up on the rest i just luv maddie and casey.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/16 12:01PM
    #4   2006/10/16 12:16PM
    Erin

Quote allie_collegegirl21: are they together? anyone out to get them what has been going on?

Maddie has been so freaked out by the whole murder/rape thing, that she really didn't want to be with Casey at first, and tried to push him away, but it didn't work....and so they became close , and are starting to get closer each day....I'm so happy about it, I love them together!

#5   2006/10/16 12:19PM
    hype

thanks erin any scene in particular that brought them closer?

#6   2006/10/16 01:53PM
    seeemilywrite

I think it has more or less been a gradual thing. Madie has started going to therapy which is helping. The two kissed for the first time (in a long time) last week. If you go to their individual character profiles you can catch up on just their particular storyline, if you dont want to sift through all the updates.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/16 01:54PM
    #7   2006/10/17 08:15AM
    allie_colleg...

thanks, i didnt know that. i will right now.

#8   2006/10/17 05:56PM
    Natalie

Im sorry. I just thought it would be better than me typing so much.

#9   2006/10/17 07:03PM
    allie_colleg...

no i did, really. it helped.

#10   2006/10/18 03:23PM
    softball3332

Allie, check your e-mail. I just sent you a quick update.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list