List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: WHERE ARE THEY NOW...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW...

Started by sonny6 at 2012/04/30 02:18PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/02 04:12AM, Views: 748, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2012/04/30 02:18PM
    WHERE ARE THEY NOW...
    sonny6

SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS WHERE ARE BELOVED ACTORS OF ATWT'S ARE NOW. HELP!!! WHERE IS HENRY, BARBARA, LUKE, AND THE REST. DOES ANYONE KNOW...

#2   2012/05/02 04:12AM
    Re: WHERE ARE THEY NOW...
    Lunisia

I know that Michael Park has returned to the theatre since ATWT left the air. He's already appeared in several productions, both off-Broadway and on. Currently he is performing as the character Bert Bratt in the Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." I saw him on Letterman about a year ago appearing with John Larroquette and Daniel Radcliffe when the cast did a number from the show.

I would love to know about Maura West. She moved to L.A. and took the job with Y&R, then the whole thing proceeded to fall apart. In my opinion she got royally screwed. The part for her was very poorly written and there was simply nowhere for her to take it. Plus they gave her a dismally small amount of time to work into the character, and kept jerking her from one bed (man) to another with no staying power or definition to the person she portrayed. It was a mess. I'm hoping that she's working on something else we might see - maybe a play in L.A. or perhaps a TV pilot - but I know her first love is also theatre.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list